Whats the best way to sell Tesco clubcard vouchers?

Found 22nd Nov 2010
***MODS THIS IS NOT A LISTING, I JUST WANT SOME ADVICE ON HOW TO SELL THEM***

I have £32 that I wont need, shall I sell them just as vouchers, double them up in store and sell them or do some of the 4x deals then sell?

1. Misc
  2. Clubcard
11 Comments

give them to your granny for christmas

Do you not need to use them in conjunction with the clubcard?

Yeah instore you need your clubcard. I have ordered quite a few restaurant vouchers in the past and I have never been asked for my clubcard but I think they are supposed to

Surely you can use them next time you're in Tesco. No one can say they're utterly useless.

Original Poster

Yeah I could use them in-store, but I wont use any of the deals so might as well sell as they are worth more to other people.

My gran will probably end up giving me hers!!!!

What i normally do is convert them to goldsmiths vouchers then buy a mont blanc pen & re-sell the pen on eBay, bit of a faff but usually worth the hassle, have sold a £260 pen for over £200.

Give them to me !! I want to buy an Ipod Touch ! Lol

If it was me I would swap them for days out vouchers then sell them in the weeks coming up to school holidays.

no good to anyone unless you give them your clubcard as well, better buying rewards online and selling those

Does anyone know what the cheapest Mont Blanc pen is at Goldsmiths?
I called the nearest one to me, but they said they don't have the pens in the store, and would have to order it in.
The lady asked me to get the code number for the pen and call back, but how would I find out the best pen to sell on ebay and the code for it?

Carley

What i normally do is convert them to goldsmiths vouchers then buy a mont … What i normally do is convert them to goldsmiths vouchers then buy a mont blanc pen & re-sell the pen on eBay, bit of a faff but usually worth the hassle, have sold a £260 pen for over £200.

Banned

Check eBay. You sell them and convert them to the voucher of the buyers choice then send them out when received.
Post a comment
@
    Text