EXPIRED

whats the best way wall mount a lcd?

i want to wall mount a lcd, which is either 32 or 37 inch onto the wall, the problem is, i want little as wiring showing possible, i mainly want to watch either cable or sky from it, i could connect connect xbox360 manually wheneva i needed it. whats the best way to hide the wires also is it possible to send a signal to the lcd without the sky/cable being underneigth, (kinda defeats the purpose) ive read some mention about signal transmitters are these any good will they work, can they be mountable, for example behind the lcd?

any advice,tips ect will be appreicated.!

16 Comments

best palce to look is avforums.com there is a dedicated section there

I was lazy.

Wall mounted a TV.
Put a shelf on the wall underneath it, and thats where the 360 / Wii etc goes.

Otherwise you gotta get something thats the same colour as the wall and blend it in, or start knocking chunks out the wall and redecorate.
You cant hide all the wires, there will still be power wires for whatever you use.
The 360 and Wii power supplies are tied to the wall mount behind the TV so out the way.

Things like signal transmitters i dont see the point of.
You are going to have 1 power line going up anyway, so its a waste of money just to save having 1 more line going up with the tv signal.
It will most likely be as subject to interference etc as wireless internet is in the household where it will be fitted, so worth seeing if that works.

this is mine but now the telly is on the wall a little higher

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b371/eldoodarino/IMG_4479.jpg

wheres the stand from?!

Thats the stand you get with the TV i'm sure.
I got that TV in 32" but this looks bigger.

thats nice stand what tv is it ?
samsung?>!

That is the Lack stand from Ikea.

telly looks like the one we just got delivered - getting it wall mounted this weekend!!! cant wait!

telly is the Sammy R4073BD stand is as said above the lack book case from Ikea tipped on its side with legs screwed into it

Oh me got confused, i thought the stand was the stand, not the cabinet lol.

The tellys nice, and the price has dropped since i got it last year.
Wasnt too bad since i used 2 discount codes at Dixons though and whipped a good 30+% off it

thats a nice stand

our tv is the ps42q97 - cant wait to see it on!

dont know if this helps, my lcd is up in my bedrrom n my skys downstiars, i have one cable goign from down stairs, outsdie then into the back oh my tv,so no ariels or nothing just that cable and the power cable, and plug dvd in fan i use it and video. however u get htings fae argos, if u wanted ti poit ur sky to another tv, and then put in a skart trasmiter and u plug it in afore ur sky stween the skart, and then into the skart on the tv on the wall(no cable attache) and then u get a small, (mouse sixed thing or smaller) remote sensor ti stick on top oh i tv so u can channge i channel does this hepl

shellscreativeca

dont know if this helps, my lcd is up in my bedrrom n my skys downstiars, … dont know if this helps, my lcd is up in my bedrrom n my skys downstiars, i have one cable goign from down stairs, outsdie then into the back oh my tv,so no ariels or nothing just that cable and the power cable, and plug dvd in fan i use it and video. however u get htings fae argos, if u wanted ti poit ur sky to another tv, and then put in a skart trasmiter and u plug it in afore ur sky stween the skart, and then into the skart on the tv on the wall(no cable attache) and then u get a small, (mouse sixed thing or smaller) remote sensor ti stick on top oh i tv so u can channge i channel does this hepl

Are you drunk?

shellscreativeca

dont know if this helps, my lcd is up in my bedrrom n my skys downstiars, … dont know if this helps, my lcd is up in my bedrrom n my skys downstiars, i have one cable goign from down stairs, outsdie then into the back oh my tv,so no ariels or nothing just that cable and the power cable, and plug dvd in fan i use it and video. however u get htings fae argos, if u wanted ti poit ur sky to another tv, and then put in a skart trasmiter and u plug it in afore ur sky stween the skart, and then into the skart on the tv on the wall(no cable attache) and then u get a small, (mouse sixed thing or smaller) remote sensor ti stick on top oh i tv so u can channge i channel does this hepl

pardon? :thinking: :?

sorry my typing aint good! all try agian

dont know if this helps, my lcd is up in my bedrrom n my skys downstiars, i have one cable goign from down stairs, outsdie then into the back oh my tv,so no ariels or nothing just that cable and the power cable, and i just plug the dvd in fan i use it and video. however u get things from argos, if u wanted ti put ur sky to another tv, and then put in a skart trasmiter and u plug it in infrount oh ur scart socket ur sky , and then into the skart on the tv on the wall(no cable attache) and then u get a small, (mouse sixed thing or smaller) remote sensor ti stick on top oh i tv so u can channge i channel does this hepl
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    2. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33
    3. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23
    4. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?913

See more discussions