Whats the best x box one deals at the moment

5 replies
Found 2nd Nov 2016
Looking for deals on x box one deals........it will be for a 6 and 9 year old to share!!

Thanks

1. Ask
  2. Xbox One
5 Comments

Are you aware the xbox 2 comes out next year? My sons wanted the xbox one S but i told them no as the new ones out next year?

Emzi88

Are you aware the xbox 2 comes out next year? My sons wanted the xbox one … Are you aware the xbox 2 comes out next year? My sons wanted the xbox one S but i told them no as the new ones out next year?

The Xbox Scorpio will be expensive, like double the price of an Xbox one easy.

Yeah i'm not going to get the new xbox. It will be 400 plus, when an xbox one s will be sub 200 on a deal.

Waiting on a price drop myself tescos are running fifa and 500gb for 250 but think it'll drop soon. Black Friday approaches...

Snakeyes646

The Xbox Scorpio will be expensive, like double the price of an Xbox one … The Xbox Scorpio will be expensive, like double the price of an Xbox one easy.

Ye Id imagine your looking around £449. Its only different in the way the One S is to the original except this time there will be performance upgrades when playing games on the Scorpio. Basically like changing the graphics settings on a P.C from Low - Medium - High. For a 6 and 9 year old a One S makes way more sense.

Original Poster

Yes I am aware......but its what my boys want for xmas!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4176
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247616
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275

See more discussions