WHATS THE BEST XBOX ONE S BUNDLE DEALS AFTER SELLING ALL ACCESSORIES AND GAMES

Found 23rd Jun 2017
Can anyone tell me the best Xbox one s bundle deals after selling all the stuff that it comes with to get the console for as cheap as possible thanks!

5 Comments

Banned

There is a few bundles that have been posted in the last few days, why not have a look at them and see what CeX/Game give for the extras or see what they sell for on eBay. Seems like you're just being lazy.

Original Poster

Lazy ? Not at all don't you think I've looked at them that's why I'm asking which of them would be the best not rocket science is it ? Most of them are out of stock

Original Poster

Or someone might know of a deal that's better most the deals the games are worth £5 so need something better

Banned

All you have to do is use the CeX or Game website to see what they give, or look on eBay and see what they sold for in the last couple days. You're right, it's not rocket science, just simple math.

Anyways most deals will be posted, all the good ones at least. If you don't see anything that will drop the price enough after selling the extras just wait until you see a bundle that suits you.

I'm also looking for a new S bundle, I've noticed that the 500gb ones that include forza horizon 3 + another game such as Overwatch usually are the best handles as they range from about £15-18 for each just simply trading into cex which you can do by freepost. They had previously bundles with a free controller for £219. Right now checking the deals your best bet would be the 500gb very one you can't sell the fifa only on here or ebay but forza + overwatch you can sell and that offer is only £169.99- before the trade-in thanks to the very cashback offer. So could end with £140 for the Xbox and fifa 17 mate.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions