Whats The Betting..............

31 replies
Found 17th Oct 2009
.........the only media photos and videos will be of the poor innocent protesters being pushed back!

sad, sad times :O(

1. Misc
  2. Betting
31 Comments

cop in hospital sadly....soap dodgers,hope they get stern sentences

Banned

boothy;6607067

cop in hospital sadly....soap dodgers,hope they get stern sentences

sorry Boothy your not allowed to mention that so sadly I will have to report you :? please keep it on topic that soap dodgers got beat up by the police :thumbsup:

watch out........

Original Poster

makes me so angry, as you just know the headlines tomorrow :-(

Banned

The police were trying to stop people shutting down a power station. That could've caused many problems for hospitals etc.

Hope the person who injured the officer is arrested and sentenced accordingly.

To the OP - it's unlikely the media will focus solely on the 'innocent' protestors, even if you disregard the fact that the media is not a single entity with the same ideological views.

Banned

bitseylango;6607111

Again, different media outlets with different ideological standpoints will report it differently.

Apologies for stating the same very, very obvious point in two posts though:thinking:

in b4 a feeble attempt at intelligent debate from my stalker

edit:too late

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;6607113

The police were trying to stop people shutting down a power station. That … The police were trying to stop people shutting down a power station. That could've caused many problems for hospitals etc.Hope the person who injured the officer is arrested and sentenced accordingly.To the OP - it's unlikely the media will focus solely on the 'innocent' protestors, even if you disregard the fact that the media is not a single entity with the same ideological views.

can you say that so I understand please, :?

You wanna watch the news on "Press TV" lol ( Iranian news channels on sky) ,Last weeks headline was British police beat anti racist protestors with electric batons,

Original Poster

tonyg1962;6607145

You wanna watch the news on "Press TV" lol ( Iranian news channels on … You wanna watch the news on "Press TV" lol ( Iranian news channels on sky) ,Last weeks headline was British police beat anti racist protestors with electric batons,

sounds like the sort of thing you hear in misc :-D

Banned

bitseylango;6607111

tbh up the media, they twist it to suit the paper and the mood.
I know whats its like on a demo etc and so as long as your OH comes home in one piece and all our colleagues that's all that matters :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dog_cop;6607181

tbh up the media, they twist it to suit the parer and the mood. I know … tbh up the media, they twist it to suit the parer and the mood. I know whats its like on a demo etc and so as long as your OH comes home in one piece and all our colleagues that's all that matters :thumbsup:

not looking good there at the moment though :-(

bitseylango;6607132

can you say that so I understand please, :?

I dont think he knows himself:)

Banned

is there a smiley with a zip across the gob,thats the ones that should be here >>>>>>>>>>>>

Banned

same thing happened a while ago at the kingsnorth power station with a number of officers "injured" turned out most of those injuries were bee stings,diaroeah(sic),cut fingers and toothaches.......the government had to come out and make a public apology on behalf of the police force

laughable

Banned

casparwhite;6607227

same thing happened a while ago at the kingsnorth power station with a … same thing happened a while ago at the kingsnorth power station with a number of officers "injured" turned out most of those injuries were bee stings,diaroeah(sic),cut fingers and toothaches.......the government had to come out and make a public apology on behalf of the police forcelaughable

http://www.carbonize.co.uk/Old/Yahoo/basefaces/14.gif

Original Poster

can I ask why andywedge edited FF's post?

Original Poster

sassie;6607208

is there a smiley with a zip across the gob,thats the ones that should be … is there a smiley with a zip across the gob,thats the ones that should be here >>>>>>>>>>>>

why?:?

Banned

bitseylango;6607252

why?:?

last time i spoke in one fo these threads i got tarnished a cop hater and all sorts, so best keep gob shut, hope hubbies ok hun x

Original Poster

sassie;6607300

last time i spoke in one fo these threads i got tarnished a cop hater and … last time i spoke in one fo these threads i got tarnished a cop hater and all sorts, so best keep gob shut, hope hubbies ok hun x

thanks, so do I :thumbsup:

well, at least your talking to me, i think Im on ignore with other members!

Banned

sassie;6607300

last time i spoke in one fo these threads i got tarnished a cop hater and … last time i spoke in one fo these threads i got tarnished a cop hater and all sorts, so best keep gob shut, hope hubbies ok hun x

well said .. and a bucket full of sssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh with your name on it :thumbsup:

Banned

bitseylango;6607316

thanks, so do I :thumbsup:well, at least your talking to me, i think Im … thanks, so do I :thumbsup:well, at least your talking to me, i think Im on ignore with other members!

your never on ignore on my list :-D... 150 others but not you :w00t:

Banned

bitseylango;6607316

thanks, so do I :thumbsup:well, at least your talking to me, i think Im … thanks, so do I :thumbsup:well, at least your talking to me, i think Im on ignore with other members!

pmsl, i posted in 3 threads last night and was ignored on them all, must have upset someone

or maybe a few thousand :w00t:

Original Poster

dog_cop;6607320

well said .. and a bucket full of sssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh with … well said .. and a bucket full of sssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh with your name on it :thumbsup:

behave! at least she aint got me on ignore!

Original Poster

sassie;6607329

pmsl, i posted in 3 threads last night and was ignored on them all, must … pmsl, i posted in 3 threads last night and was ignored on them all, must have upset someoneor maybe a few thousand :w00t:

you think we have done something wrong? :-D

I was thinking of quoting one and saying shut the "bleep" up and see if I got a reply

Banned

bitseylango;6607339

you think we have done something wrong? :-DI was thinking of quoting one … you think we have done something wrong? :-DI was thinking of quoting one and saying shut the "bleep" up and see if I got a reply

pmsl, just heard you cant bleep now, so you have to find a word to use that isnt starred out and last time i tried that i still got suspended - lol

Original Poster

sassie;6607353

pmsl, just heard you cant bleep now, so you have to find a word to use … pmsl, just heard you cant bleep now, so you have to find a word to use that isnt starred out and last time i tried that i still got suspended - lol

Im so wound up tonight with whats going on, I couldnt give a figs bottom TBH........watch this space :-D

Banned

bitseylango;6607368

Im so wound up tonight with whats going on, I couldnt give a figs bottom … Im so wound up tonight with whats going on, I couldnt give a figs bottom TBH........watch this space :-D

awwww whats up, not been on all day, been out in that big scary place again :oops:

Original Poster

sassie;6607373

awwww whats up, not been on all day, been out in that big scary place … awwww whats up, not been on all day, been out in that big scary place again :oops:

not this place, been gardening all day, just OH at work.......he managed to ring once to let me know he was ok and it wasnt him who had been airlifted to hosp. Then he had to go and rang off!
God knows what time he will be home.............so I have drunk half a bottle of wine, I dont usually drink wine, and im gonna finish it tonight :thumbsup:

bitseylango;6607399

not this place, been gardening all day, just OH at work.......he managed … not this place, been gardening all day, just OH at work.......he managed to ring once to let me know he was ok and it wasnt him who had been airlifted to hosp. Then he had to go and rang off! God knows what time he will be home.............so I have drunk half a bottle of wine, I dont usually drink wine, and im gonna finish it tonight :thumbsup:

Think of all the overtime!:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769626
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522889
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604836
    4. black friday dates for halfords44

See more discussions