Whats the Biggest/hardest decision you have had to make in life so far?

Banned 72 replies
Found 25th Jun 2008
i haven't really made one yet =/

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
67 Comments

Give up my Honours year or not, I did and spent the last 6 months doing nowt other than looking for a job and failing at that

selling my last houe (which we built) and moving to USA, not sorry now but it gave me nightmares when we arrived back in this country with no home, but as Garth Brooks would say - I thank god for unanswered prayers, I am happy in this house now, although it took 4 yrs for me to stop the nightmares

To visit my step father when the family thought he was dying. He hated me when I was growing up and made no bones about showing it. I had not seen him for over 10 years. I'd say that 90% of me did not want to go anywhere near him. I did go though.

Banned

A few years back I was rock climbing in Austria, I got into a bit of trouble with my mate just below the summit...the only way out was for me to cut his rope which would mean killing him but if I didn't we both would probably die, he knew this and so did I.

For minutes we talked about it and he begged me to do it....telling me he would do the same if he was in my position. Every day I live now... everything I experience it's thanks to him.

to believe if levi's thread regarding time travel was real or a joke.

Original Poster Banned

Proximo;2388297

A few years back I was rock climbing in Austria, I got into a bit of … A few years back I was rock climbing in Austria, I got into a bit of trouble with my mate just below the summit...the only way out was for me to cut his rope which would mean killing him but if I didn't we both would probably die, he knew this and so did I. For minutes we talked about it and he begged me to do it....telling me he would do the same if he was in my position. Every day I live now... everything I experience it's thanks to him.

lmao

you are soooo llucky dg .......

too many to mention ..

youtube.com/wat…ted

Proximo;2388297

A few years back I was rock climbing in Austria, I got into a bit of … A few years back I was rock climbing in Austria, I got into a bit of trouble with my mate just below the summit...the only way out was for me to cut his rope which would mean killing him but if I didn't we both would probably die, he knew this and so did I. For minutes we talked about it and he begged me to do it....telling me he would do the same if he was in my position. Every day I live now... everything I experience it's thanks to him.

did you spray him with the pepper spray so he didn't know what happened?

Proximo;2388297

Really ??

octobergirl;2388282

selling my last houe (which we built) and moving to USA, not sorry now … selling my last houe (which we built) and moving to USA, not sorry now but it gave me nightmares when we arrived back in this country with no home, but as Garth Brooks would say - I thank god for unanswered prayers, I am happy in this house now, although it took 4 yrs for me to stop the nightmares

why did u move back to UK? i am thinking on moving to US

Proximo;2388297

Sorry, I'd have gone for the sausage roll sandwich as being your most difficult decision - to microwave or not to microwave :thumbsup:

Banned

t0mm;2388311

did you spray him with the pepper spray so he didn't know what happened?

show some respect please

If what Proximo has said is true WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LOT POSTING THINGS LIKE THAT

Your a bunch of disrespectful IDIOTS

Original Poster Banned

nono2522;2388362

If what Proximo has said is true WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LOT POSTING THINGS … If what Proximo has said is true WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LOT POSTING THINGS LIKE THATYour a bunch of disrespectful IDIOTS

that [SIZE="7"]IF[/SIZE] is a very big one

nono2522;2388362

Your a bunch of disrespectful IDIOTS

Mum, someone's calling me names again!

Proximo;2388339

show some respect please

*hangs head in sorrow*

Banned

nono2522;2388362

If what Proximo has said is true WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LOT POSTING THINGS … If what Proximo has said is true WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LOT POSTING THINGS LIKE THATYour a bunch of disrespectful IDIOTS

Lol....not sure now who has the funniest post

still you dont know the facts so shouldnt be disrespecful.

IF hes lying then its a pretty sick thing to lie about but if hes not theres a lot of awful comments there

Original Poster Banned

nono2522;2388397

still you dont know the facts so shouldnt be disrespecful.IF hes lying … still you dont know the facts so shouldnt be disrespecful.IF hes lying then its a pretty sick thing to lie about but if hes not theres a lot of awful comments there

lol not a regular here are you

Banned

nono2522;2388397

still you dont know the facts so shouldnt be disrespecful.IF hes lying … still you dont know the facts so shouldnt be disrespecful.IF hes lying then its a pretty sick thing to lie about but if hes not theres a lot of awful comments there

loooooooooool

Tell me your not being serious here?!?!?!

was this you - funny
youtube.com/wat…ted

if this was you - i now believe in reincarnation - sad content but suitable for thread - especially if you speak italian
youtube.com/wat…R=1

nono2522;2388397

I reserve my opinion until all the evidence is in. (Not).

nono2522;2388362

you don't have enough posts to know what this user is like!
please don't shout (caps) it's disrespectful to all of us

Banned

bellabonkers;2388438

you don't have enough posts to know what this user is like!please don't … you don't have enough posts to know what this user is like!please don't shout (caps) it's disrespectful to all of us

Agreed....but in a nice way....

Proximo;2388297

I know that game.

black gerbil1;2388459

I know that game.

Is that the one where the winner goes away with everything, and the loser is left without a thread to his name?

http://www.dollspace.com/filesnew/45738.gif

Banned

lol oh man

Banned

nono2522;2388397

It's okay thanks man I'm used to people on here mocking me by now I just don't take any of it to heart I have a thick skin for this sort of thing. :thinking:

They are just mean bullies....

you don't have enough posts to know what this user is like!
please don't shout (caps) it's disrespectful to all of us

Dunno how to do the quotey thing, but just because i dont post doesnt mean i dont read things

jesus i thought this site was aimed at adults not preschoolers (who can spell :P)

Banned

nono2522;2388556

you don't have enough posts to know what this user is like!please don't … you don't have enough posts to know what this user is like!please don't shout (caps) it's disrespectful to all of usDunno how to do the quotey thing, but just because i dont post doesnt mean i dont read thingsjesus i thought this site was aimed at adults not preschoolers (who can spell :P)

i aint gonna get into it, but just to say, if you want to quote, hit the quote button under any individual post to quote it. You can also Multi-quote as many as u want, then hit quote and you'll have multiple quotes in 1 post

Predikuesi;2388476

Is that the one where the winner goes away with everything, and the loser … Is that the one where the winner goes away with everything, and the loser is left without a thread to his name?

You not thinking of that russian roulette film. Live!

Good film.

Proximo;2388297

There are, however, people who have had to make rather similar decisions.

nono2522;2388556

you don't have enough posts to know what this user is like!please don't … you don't have enough posts to know what this user is like!please don't shout (caps) it's disrespectful to all of usDunno how to do the quotey thing, but just because i dont post doesnt mean i dont read thingsjesus i thought this site was aimed at adults not preschoolers (who can spell :P)

the "quotey thing" is done by clicking the quote button
and don't say Jesus' name in vain, thats blasphemy.

If anyone thought for one minute proximo was serious we would all be horrified.

Banned

nono2522;2388556

jesus i thought this site was aimed at adults not preschoolers (who can … jesus i thought this site was aimed at adults not preschoolers (who can spell :P)

Hi I appreciate your effort but I feel it's fallen on deaf ears with this lot, I mean some of the threads they make sometimes are the kind of stuff you would expect from 14 year olds....I just roll with it, luckily there are enough mature nice people on the site to make it still worth posting on.

but proximo from what ive picked up your lie ALOT!

if that is a lie then your a pretty sick dude!!! if your not then the others are!

Banned

nono2522;2388677

but proximo from what ive picked up your lie ALOT!if that is a lie then … but proximo from what ive picked up your lie ALOT!if that is a lie then your a pretty sick dude!!! if your not then the others are!

me lie alot?! How DARE you! :thinking:

its them, all them.

RIP: Milton http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/8564/cryxl0.gif

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/3816/picture1lr1.jpg

Original Poster Banned

Lmfao Prox

What a funny thread to have just read - you lot are so funny!!

holly100;2388415

was this you - … was this you - funnyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLUsq9Gw8Z4&feature=related

haha, that one was great :-D the guy starts laugin then says "OMG, is he ok? EMERGENCY!!!"

OK seriously, i can't think of anything that huge that i want to share right now but cousin was in a car crash many years ago and my uncle had to sit there and make the decision to switch off his life support. That must have been heart breaking. They have both passed away now sadly RIP
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Google maps on Plusnet46
    2. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…88
    3. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    4. spam regarding paypal33

See more discussions