Found 11th Feb
Is there a reason why this deal at g2a isnt as good as it looks? g2a.com/gam…ain
all those games for 1.50 euro cant be right can it?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
9 Comments

It's g2a.

Yeah, I think dirt 3 was free not that long ago and syberia 1+2 is really old. Lords of the fallen went for around £4.00 about a year ago.what does g2a membership give you ?

Original Poster

kester76

Yeah, I think dirt 3 was free not that long ago and syberia 1+2 is really … Yeah, I think dirt 3 was free not that long ago and syberia 1+2 is really old. Lords of the fallen went for around £4.00 about a year ago.what does g2a membership give you ?

have you seen superhot and where you can get that for 1.50 euro? syberia I dont think matters if old you cant get them for 1.50 either. dirt WAS free yes.

Original Poster

Westwoodo

It's g2a.

very enlightening.

Original Poster

i just got the one off payment for 2.50 euro and thats amazing just for superhot. individual steam keys and its sold from g2a not sellers so its safer

Probably trying very hard to avoid their bad name being dragged any further down by doing a promotion that isn't earning them much money but to try to get out of the recent negative press.

reddit.com/r/I…=qa

Frankly, I'd avoid like the plague.

NotNickCave

have you seen superhot and where you can get that for 1.50 euro? syberia … have you seen superhot and where you can get that for 1.50 euro? syberia I dont think matters if old you cant get them for 1.50 either. dirt WAS free yes.

​No sorry, was using my phone browser and must of missed it whilst scrolling. g2a have been tied to alot of serial key fraud by association in the past. Still not sure what membership gives you.

NotNickCave

i just got the one off payment for 2.50 euro and thats amazing just for … i just got the one off payment for 2.50 euro and thats amazing just for superhot. individual steam keys and its sold from g2a not sellers so its safer

Who is to say g2a didn't get the keys from a seller? Still a risk and as the saying goes if it seems too good....

G2A Reddit AMA BACKFIRES - The Know Gaming News...
youtube.com/wat…EdQ
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21132
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games11
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247657
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 191 ***1328

See more discussions