Whats the cheapest Gas and Electric company?

Banned 9
Found 27th Jul 2009
Currently with EDF for electric

British Gas for GAS

PAYG meters...

9 Comments

Think that different companies may be differently priced depending on where you live.
Why not have a look at ]Uswitch

I found ]Atlantic to be best for me, but they might not be so good for everyone else.

bellabonkers;5865260

Think that different companies may be differently priced depending on … Think that different companies may be differently priced depending on where you live.Why not have a look at ]UswitchI found ]Atlantic to be best for me, but they might not be so good for everyone else.

Nope, Atlantic are awful for me

British Gas Are The Best Just Now Especialy If You Go Dual Fuel With Them
No Problem Even If You Are Prepayment Meters They Have Alot Of Deals But You Must Ask Even Money Back Schemes Also Depends On Age You Can Get Essenial Tarriffis Where You Are On The Priority Lists I Have Never Had A Problem With Them A Bit Of Advice Keep Away From Scottish Power Just Pure Gangsters After They Get Your Money Just Keep Telling You Lies.

I use ]Ebico for both gas and electricity
Have found to be cheap or cheapest in the main for me, plus have a bit of an ethical stance too
Supplier technically is Scottish and Southern - this is a tariff they offer btw

bighoss2;5868465

British Gas Are The Best Just Now Especialy If You Go Dual Fuel With Them … British Gas Are The Best Just Now Especialy If You Go Dual Fuel With Them No Problem Even If You Are Prepayment Meters They Have Alot Of Deals But You Must Ask Even Money Back Schemes Also Depends On Age You Can Get Essenial Tarriffis Where You Are On The Priority Lists I Have Never Had A Problem With Them A Bit Of Advice Keep Away From Scottish Power Just Pure Gangsters After They Get Your Money Just Keep Telling You Lies.

I would not go near british gas, I'd say they're a million times worse than Scottish Power. But that's just me.....

I'm switching over when I move to British Gas for dual fuel.

Would recommend you get rid of the card/key meters to make it cheaper,just gotta put your cash by for the bill in quartely or set up a monthly DD.

I think ebico offer no sanding charge tariffs for prepayment -exactly the same as normal meters

Banned

BG currently the cheapest for dual fuel option (and £70 quidco too
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771806
    2. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …712
    3. life1119
    4. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1119

See more discussions