What's the cheapest Superchargers Water Vehicle on any retailer?

Banned 5 replies
Found 26th Nov 2016
Been playing it (as Donkey Kong) and it is very addictive but at the same time it's unfortunate that I can't play the water stages due to not having a water vehicle to use on the game.

5 Comments

Check out some of the deals on GAME atm, lots of vehicles for £2.99
Here's a sea one: game.co.uk/en/…609

Original Poster Banned

JackBauer

Check out some of the deals on GAME atm, lots of vehicles for £2.99Here's … Check out some of the deals on GAME atm, lots of vehicles for £2.99Here's a sea one: http://www.game.co.uk/en/sea-shadow-skylanders-superchargers-vehicle-751609

Isn't there for a pound or such?

Not seen any that cheap yet for Superchargers. I've been waiting for the vehicles to come down in price, this is the cheapest i've seen them.

Original Poster Banned

JackBauer

Not seen any that cheap yet for Superchargers. I've been waiting for the … Not seen any that cheap yet for Superchargers. I've been waiting for the vehicles to come down in price, this is the cheapest i've seen them.

Thanks.

JackBauer

Not seen any that cheap yet for Superchargers. I've been waiting for the … Not seen any that cheap yet for Superchargers. I've been waiting for the vehicles to come down in price, this is the cheapest i've seen them.

There is a Skylanders Superchargers racing - sea pack £2.99 on game online says sold out on the picture but it isn't, just bought one
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2355
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70564
    3. HUKD Hottest deals side bar was far better before22
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769323

See more discussions