Groups

What's the cheapest thing at Tesco.Direct now that free sim trick doesn't work..

Will be dishin' out the rep for the contributors, rest assured.

Spent £24.99, need it to be that 'extra penny' dearer to enable free delivery to the store.
    when did that free sim trick stop?! (tut...)

err...not being a miser or owt..but would like it to be less tha 50p or sommat, lol!

Or actually, if I order 2 of my items at £24.99, I wonder if it'd be free returns if I decided to give one back (think I may end up keeping it though and give away as an Xmas prezzie..)

5 Comments

Simple solution... buy something else to top up the order to £25 (make sure the items are returnable - most items are anyway) and get free delivery to local store. Simply return the unwanted item straightaway and get full refund.

Original Poster

thanks a bunch m'dears. repped ya both. (am gonna go with ordering 2...) getting the wheelybugs which has just been listed in the 'deals' section

Original Poster

octobergirl;6080016

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/463867/tesco-direct-free-delivery-code

arghhh! i've already ordered now (:cry:) wonder if i can cancel it and re-order...gone to 'orders' and status showing as 'awaiting payment authorisation' or sommat at the mo

edt: i searched and searched before hitting that order now button an all..REPPED all the same
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285996
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814130
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523460
      4. What is there free to do in your town?611

See more discussions