Groups

What's the cheapest way to connect my xbox360 to my PC/monitor so that I can play XB using my PC monitor

Basically I have this thing called a 'Gadmei gamebox' or something like that, but it's stopped working, so am now looking for another way to connect

15 Comments

Buy the offical MS VGA adapter from Game.

£19.99

Original Poster

That's a hell lot for a cable, damn MS

ctuk;4672662

cheaper on amazon … cheaper on amazon ]http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_w_h_?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=360+vga

The official sold by Amazon is £17.99 and the one for £9 seems dodgy if you read the reviews.

Ungreat;4672651

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=XT0041&title=xbox_360_vga_hd_av_cable£15 can't vouch for the shop as i've never used it.

Gameplay are owned by game.....always had good service from them :thumbsup:

Don't forget if you connect it via VGA to a monitor you'll need to use the red/white phono leads to get any audio.

I've got an official one I no longer need - I'd sell for a tenner delivered, if you're interested I'll put a FS/FT thread up for it.

don't forget about connecting up sound btw, as it only has 2 phono jacks (red/white) and optical output.

Alfonse;4672775

don't forget about connecting up sound btw, as it only has 2 phono jacks … don't forget about connecting up sound btw, as it only has 2 phono jacks (red/white) and optical output.

It comes with two phono jacks (red & White) and a coupler that converts them into one, you might be right though it could be too much hassle if the OP's PC is using the same input.

Ungreat;4672703

The official sold by Amazon is £17.99 and the one for £9 seems dodgy if y … The official sold by Amazon is £17.99 and the one for £9 seems dodgy if you read the reviews.

he asked for cheapest, not best

Flodd;4672802

It comes with two phono jacks (red & White) and a coupler that converts … It comes with two phono jacks (red & White) and a coupler that converts them into one, you might be right though it could be too much hassle if the OP's PC is using the same input.

aye, I have one too :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks all but I guess i'll just have to go with eBay, as they have those cables for under a tenner

Wish this stupid gamebox began working lol

I was quite lucky the other day to get an XBOX 360 VGA cable second hand from CEX delivered for only £3. (Not the official one but is still great)

They might not have them online anymore but that's their price so you could find one in store.

cex.co.uk/pro…buy

Original Poster

They don't have any in CEX stores near me

Damn this suckss

Original Poster

Anyone else got any ways??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Spotify Family Premium share715
      2. word association Game73944490