Groups

what's the cheapest way to watch US netflix ?

looking for a cheap way to watch the US netflix
    looks like vipdnclub and nordvpn are the most reliable at the monent. But looking for something a bit cheaper
    any suggestions ?

13 Comments

they've been blocking vpns recently, so best find one that's pay monthly instead of a year in advance...

Boringgit

they've been blocking vpns recently, so best find one that's pay monthly … they've been blocking vpns recently, so best find one that's pay monthly instead of a year in advance...

As above there constantly blocking VPNS so don't go for a long subscription. Turboflix is alright.

I use nordvpn

Have a look at premiumize.me

kodi . .

Smartdnsproxy I use as of December it's all working again

On my laptop and tablet I just use Hola, its free and works great. Simply set it to view USA and open Netflix and watch what you like.

Toon_army

On my laptop and tablet I just use Hola, its free and works great. Simply … On my laptop and tablet I just use Hola, its free and works great. Simply set it to view USA and open Netflix and watch what you like.

I'd read up on that mate if I were you

reddit.com/r/t…ny/

Original Poster

hmm
    looks like nothing is guaranteed
    I use Kodi on my fire TV but it's too much of a hassle for my wife and kid to use

benjammin316

I'd read up on that mate if I were … I'd read up on that mate if I were youhttps://www.reddit.com/r/technology/comments/37xlgo/stop_using_the_hola_vpn_right_now_the_company/

Thats over a year old now that post of Reddit. I've had no issues or anything with Hola and had it for years, loads of companys sneakly get your info from somewhere. I wasn't aware anything was wrong with Hola, loads of people still use it.
    Is there any other free alternatives?

mahmouddiaa

hmm looks like nothing is guaranteed I use Kodi on my fire TV but it's … hmm looks like nothing is guaranteed I use Kodi on my fire TV but it's too much of a hassle for my wife and kid to use

Hi
    Do you any particular build for American Netflix ?
    Thanks in advance

Thanks for this. Will be useful.

smile123321

https://psiphon3.com/en/index.html its fast and free

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491