Groups

whats the current tesco misprice policy?

Banned
    just bought an item in Tesco which was displayed with an old label so the offer had finished and the price returned to normal.

took it to customer services after paying and was given the difference back. I asked about the double the difference policy and she said it had changed, and that that policy no longer applies if the shelf label had a date on which had expired (the shelf stated 26/05/09)

Wondered whether anyone can find me a direct link to the misprice policy or let me know the current policy. rep for help. thanks.

5 Comments

I thought they just gave you back the difference these days, the days of keeping the item and 100% refund are long long gone!!

Some staff at local stores lie to customers....depends who you get on the desk sometimes. Contact customer services in Dundee (the local store should give you the number).

They should display a current price, the date information is for their purposes not for the customer.

If they still hark on about the date information you might want to respond "....and where might todays price be then? "

ms2005;5348174

I thought they just gave you back the difference these days, the days of … I thought they just gave you back the difference these days, the days of keeping the item and 100% refund are long long gone!!

yeah the people over at mse put paid to that.

I think at the height of it they were going about in gangs travelling the length and breadth of the country ransacking any tesco that was unfortunate enough to mis price something. If I remember correctly xbox's etc were being pretty much given away.

I thought they displayed their current terms, on a wall mounted board, behind customer services?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4191859
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…24101
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764651
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31411

See more discussions