Groups

What's the damage post Black Friday?

My wife and I have spent close to £700 in a couple of days. Peanuts compared to others I'm sure, fortunately still just in the black.....

Hoping to keep most of what we bought, well proof of the pudding is in the eating...:D

22 Comments

I've spent almost nothing, I thought this years BF/CM deals were poor, it's turning into a week long sales period, maybe i'm just grumpy and expected more, I've had much better bargains when the sales were Friday and the following Monday only.

an absolute fortune. mostly on games, not had a tot up of the totals yet tho...

Original Poster

PKRichie

I've spent almost nothing, I thought this years BF/CM deals were poor, … I've spent almost nothing, I thought this years BF/CM deals were poor, it's turning into a week long sales period, maybe i'm just grumpy and expected more, I've had much better bargains when the sales were Friday and the following Monday only.

Have to agree, in the main the true sale items were few and far between, can't complain saved 170 on a laptop...missed out on the 17 inch Dell from JL

PKRichie

I've spent almost nothing, I thought this years BF/CM deals were poor, … I've spent almost nothing, I thought this years BF/CM deals were poor, it's turning into a week long sales period, maybe i'm just grumpy and expected more, I've had much better bargains when the sales were Friday and the following Monday only.

Isn't Cyber Monday tomorrow?

+ 6200

£33.54

0 X)

£49.99 just a headset

Spent nothing but shouldav maybe looked for some Xmas presents

Basically nowt. Seems I'm immune to retailers trying to hype up tiny reductions.

I didn't think I spent a lot but added it up I spent almost £250. black friday is always rubbish.

I did something really stupid. I bought a sound bar and headphones. I should have just bought the headphones and used them on my tv too
    Edited by: "brendanhickey" 28th Nov 2016

Mini brag, massive brag, big brag. Maybe Cyber Monday will bring a tremendous brag?

£15.99, bought Quantum Break - wonder who actually buys games at launch these days as most seem to plummet soon after!

0 so I think I win

Only bought a steam link and a kindle fire 7" for £46 and got £11 of that back through quidco

Went London for the day to hunt for deals. I bought a travel card and a can of drink. So £11.

Friend got about £80 worth of clothes, trainers and a dvd.

Original Poster

moneysavingkitten

Mini brag, massive brag, big brag. Maybe Cyber Monday will bring a … Mini brag, massive brag, big brag. Maybe Cyber Monday will bring a tremendous brag?

Sure it can be perceived that way, but that's certainly not the intention.

was very tempted by various XB1 offers but thankfully realised that I would have precious little time to play any games

£32 on John Bishop tickets

Close to £200 on running gear. I'm still trying to talk myself out of getting a Recon Gear Jet smart glasses for £99 i found on sportspursuit.

£9.99 on Mafia 3 thanks to the price glitch on GAME website.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5002469
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846351
      3. GCSE Results day89
      4. Samsung Note 81118

See more discussions