Groups

whats the deal with empire stores?

need to buy two items from empires stores
    they are both over £50 so would like to use codes
    are there 1st time users and account holder codes i'll be able to use or is it jsut the one code?
    many thanks

8 Comments

Banned

Unless you know the source of the code - or specifically issued to you, the chances are that the order will be completed and later down the line, the "discount" is clawed back.

Completely out of order IMHO - but it seems no one is willing to take them on to stop the practice of validating a purchase then being allowed to change their mind months later.

Original Poster

cherrs so thers no guarantee then
    there loks to be some promising coes out there but i belive i have never ordered from them before

Just used ordr code PK3973, works fine for exixting customers.
    I've personally only had one code rejected out of a huge number I've used and i rang them up about it and they refunded me!

Banned

never had a code withdrawn after use, have used any codes seen and yes some have been rejected beofre order, os juts tried another, but neer had any pulled back after order

I use a code near on everytime i order something, sometimes the same code 2 or 3 times and never had one refused or cancelled yet.

they are usally reliable, and if it goes through it goes through!

theres a code for 25 of 50 for existing customers

Original Poster

thanks guys
    what would people recommend?
    i need to buy two mattresses at £59.99 each! which coupons will be valid?

i am a new customer

many thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions