Whats the deal with someone buying something from you then selling it for more?

Found 12th Jan 2009
I sold something on here now its being sold for a fair bit more!

Is it just tough luck that i didnt do my research??

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
23 Comments

quite possibly against the rules.

what's the item?

Original Poster

wii game

Personally, I would cry.

doesn't actually mean he'll get the price.

Original Poster

thesaint;4042492

Personally, I would cry.

I am already

Just thought it wasnt allowed but maybe im the dunce

Banned

as long as its not above the rrp then its not a prob imo you just undersold it maybe

The swines I say the swines :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I obviously undersold then - no worries and thanks for the replies x

As long as its not over Rrp I suppose they can, then again, its profiteering, which ain't allowed, then again, they have the right to do what they want as your transaction is complete, but its poor form to sell it under your nose from the forum they bought it on . . . . . . . . .

Like Saint said, just cry.

Banned

mbgringo;4042612

As long as its not over Rrp I suppose they can, then again, its … As long as its not over Rrp I suppose they can, then again, its profiteering, which ain't allowed, then again, they have the right to do what they want as your transaction is complete, but its poor form to sell it under your nose from the forum they bought it on . . . . . . . . .Like Saint said, just cry.

dont cry .. get even :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dog_cop;4042624

dont cry .. get even :thumbsup:

Haha! Suggestions??

I thought you were selling Zelda pretty cheaply, he made quite a decent profit on it the cheeky so and so.

loobie;4042684

Haha! Suggestions??

Let ppl know in their thread what they paid for it. :thumbsup:

esq3585;4042813

He's already sold the item (if the OP is talking about the item I think they're talking about).

Original Poster

esq3585;4042813

Deal has already been done now so not much point!

Wish someone had told me how much Zelda was worth or maybe i should have looked on ebay! You win some you lose some eh?

Thats sh!te doing that right in front of you, can't stand ppl like that .
Building gallows as we speak, lets hang the swine?
Who is it btw?

£24?!?!?!?! Bought for £15.

Nice to see he sold it for the price he paid for it as he promised to the gavin bloke in original thread . . .

i hate it when people buy ipod copies from ebay for £25 and make out its a amazing thing that is sooo cheap for £45 never really seen that on here though

Original Poster

mbgringo;4042983

£24?!?!?!?! Bought for £15.Nice to see he sold it for the price he paid f … £24?!?!?!?! Bought for £15.Nice to see he sold it for the price he paid for it as he promised to the gavin bloke in original thread . . .

Mmm, i thought that too but didnt want to jump in guns ablazing if it was an ok thing to do!

mbgringo;4042983

£24?!?!?!?! Bought for £15.Nice to see he sold it for the price he paid f … £24?!?!?!?! Bought for £15.Nice to see he sold it for the price he paid for it as he promised to the gavin bloke in original thread . . .

Even when the guy offers 20 hes still not happy lol.
No time for folk like that.
No excuse for doing that especially on here.

Original Poster

Well i'm glad i'm in the right to have a whinge lol even if i can't do anything about it

If you were happy with the price you asked for and got - then live with it - be happy - life is too short!!!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56530
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22

See more discussions