Whats the deal with this website?

10 replies
Found 6th Jul 2009
latestdvd9.com/web…asp

do you get sent pirates? or trailers? or something to download - not going to order, just wondered how they do it

10 Comments

I dont know but it looks like piracy to me. maybe not though???

Anyone else know?

I believe dvd9 are far east copies, how they get away with it I don't know.

Shouldn't be posted on here really, as it's a blatant seller of pirate material. Do yourself a favour and don't purchase any, you will end up with cam recorded movies and possible a knock on the door when they get fingered and your name and address is on their database!!

Original Poster

how do they get away with it?

kerri_ how do they get away with it?

kerri_ how do they get away with it?

Katherine Chang is probably a cousin of one of the Chinese women that come on my road going door to door selling DVD's 3 for £10!! :thumbsup:

"YOU BUY DVD?"

I used to buy some dvds from these sites a good few years ago, which were all perfect dvdrips from the net and arrived in a plastic slip.

They closed down after a while and relaunched as a different site but I think they went bust again.

I really don't trust chinese companies anymore, they have such lax laws and can start a new company after going bankrupt.

Original Poster

stefor;5674462

Katherine Chang is probably a cousin of one of the Chinese women that … Katherine Chang is probably a cousin of one of the Chinese women that come on my road going door to door selling DVD's 3 for £10!! :thumbsup:"YOU BUY DVD?"

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. disneyland paris tickets11
    2. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…55
    3. Whey protien621
    4. What's the best used laptop I can get for £180?37

See more discussions