WHATS THE difference between...

12 replies
Found 6th Apr 2009
the nintendo ds and the nistendo DSI?

12 Comments

Supermod

Camera, plays music, SD card slot and it allows you to download games via the DSi shop onto the DSi.

Oh lawd. :-(

there an i at the end

Original Poster

do u think it is worth getting the dsi . i already have the ds.

Not much then!

Good ol Nintendo, can't keep still for five minutes, like a child with adhd. Does anyone else get pi$$ed off with nintendo with their mario kart games, i.e one game per console, why cant they do Mario Kart 2! they have to build a whole new unit, and then sell the new game on a brand new format!

Supermod

Glitzybabe;4847027

How old are you, if you dont mind me asking?

magicjay1986;4847052

How old are you, if you dont mind me asking?

my 11 yr old really realllly badly wanted the dsi till someone told me how awful the camera is. She has one ten times better on her mobile ( literally ). She's not interested in the dsi now.

Glitzybabe;4847027

[SIZE="7"]
NO!!![/SIZE]

If stretching photo's is your thing, go fill your boots.

the camera is awful, it has no support for GBA games and you can't use an R4 on it.

Not worth an upgrade

Supermod

ClarityofMind;4847091

my 11 yr old really realllly badly wanted the dsi till someone told me … my 11 yr old really realllly badly wanted the dsi till someone told me how awful the camera is. She has one ten times better on her mobile ( literally ). She's not interested in the dsi now.

True...but...Nintendo, Apple etc would NEVER release a new product which hits what they are capable of. What I am trying to say is, they would never have released the DSi with a 5mp camera as there is nothing to beat on the DSi 2 and susequent consoles and wouldnt make them so appealing to you and I.

magicjay1986;4847123

True...but...Nintendo, Apple etc would NEVER release a new product which … True...but...Nintendo, Apple etc would NEVER release a new product which hits what they are capable of. What I am trying to say is, they would never have released the DSi with a 5mp camera as there is nothing to beat on the DSi 2 and susequent consoles and wouldnt make them so appealing to you and I.

true nuff. shame though. poor moral practice = sound money-making palaver. if only the world was different!

Supermod

ClarityofMind;4847176

true nuff. shame though. poor moral practice = sound money-making … true nuff. shame though. poor moral practice = sound money-making palaver. if only the world was different!

I know. Very true.
A friend of mine told me on Saturday (he works for HMV) that he sold only 15 units of the DSi in two days!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!33
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2137
    3. Coming up to bonfire night ...2336
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland22

See more discussions