Whats the difference between Gillette Power: Fusion Gamer/Fusion Stealth/Fusion Phenom

9 replies
Found 15th Nov 2009
It's all so confusing!

9 Comments

i really dont know :lol:, to me a razor is a razor, i buy the one tht looks coolest :lol:

Colour, pretty much.

Original Poster

eca07mc;6896299

Colour, pretty much.

so its just a marketing thing more than anything?

do they all take the same razors?

hdizzle;6896323

so its just a marketing thing more than anything?do they all take the … so its just a marketing thing more than anything?do they all take the same razors?

Yep and some are 'powered' feels a bit like an ultra sonic toothbrush :? it doesn't SEEM to help my shave though :?. Marketing hype me thinks :thumbsup:

Original Poster

big-boy;6896532

Yep and some are 'powered' feels a bit like an ultra sonic toothbrush :? … Yep and some are 'powered' feels a bit like an ultra sonic toothbrush :? it doesn't SEEM to help my shave though :?. Marketing hype me thinks :thumbsup:

but those three in the OP were all powered ones. I was wondering what the difference was between the 'names': fusion gamer, fusion stealth, fusion phenom, and theres the standard fusion power as well!

Original Poster

Ahh Wikipedia is my friend:

[COLOR="Indigo"]In February 2007, the Fusion Power Phantom (Stealth in UK) was released which featured a redesigned handle and a darker color scheme than the original Fusion Power

In February 2008, Gillette released another revision, the Fusion Power Phenom, with a new blue and silver color scheme.[/COLOR]

Theres nothing about the Gamer, but I'm guessing its the same sort of thing with this!

So I guess it doesn't matter which one I buy, as they all take the same blades!

yeh stupid marketing hype they all the dsamn same

they are all too damn expensive :x thats what they have all in common !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions