Groups

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GUITAR HERO III & GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR?????

I've got a WII. Whats the difference between the Guitar hero iii Legends of Rock and Guitar Hero World Tour.

I've seen HMV are selling one version for £35. not sure which one it is thougfh and just wanted to find out the difference before i decide to buy or not.

7 Comments

world tour u can add additional drums and mics to sing as well i think

the other is just guitar

Original Poster

So if I get Guitar hero III, i can't add to it at a later date

Guitar hero 3 has alot of good songs but World tour just feels alot better when playing for some reason, also it has GHtunes, Music studio, and a new rank up system which works very well ( as you play gigs you get money and the more money you get the higher than rank you will be for offline and online.

one is guitar hero, the other is a rock band copy

PS. the original peeps who did Guitar Hero left to do Rock Band after Guitar Hero 2

Alfonse;4029958

one is guitar hero, the other is a rock band copyPS. the original peeps … one is guitar hero, the other is a rock band copyPS. the original peeps who did Guitar Hero left to do Rock Band after Guitar Hero 2

lol i initially thought Rock Band and Guitar Hero are virtually made by the same company due to virtually the same layout down to the controls (except some minor differences). How wrong I was.
    thanks for clearing this up.

vinylandtrinkets;4030073

But remember with rock band you will need to buy the guitar,mic and drums … But remember with rock band you will need to buy the guitar,mic and drums to play, the guitar hero guitars dont work with rock band, I learnt that the hard way..lol

mine Guitar Hero Guitars work with Rock Band, can't say about the drums etc but the guitars defo do

notts6501;4029655

So if I get Guitar hero III, i can't add to it at a later date

nope
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?59
      2. Speccing a gaming pc415
      3. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA44
      4. Deliveroo11

See more discussions