Groups

whats the difference between HP Pavilion x2 10-n100na and HP Pavilion x2 10-n054na

hi guys i just wanted to know the difference as im buying one of them and dont know which is better, if anyone knows will help alot thanks, and also if anyone who has this would recommend it or not thanks.

4 Comments

Think they are pretty much identical, maybe 54 has Windows 8 and 100 has Windows 10.
    Some models have the Z3736F processor, some have Z8300, some have 32GB/64GB/1TB of memory, but the two you listed are very similar and probably from 2015.
    Edited by: "MIDURIX" 4th Nov 2016

Original Poster

MIDURIX

Think they are pretty much identical, maybe 54 has Windows 8 and 100 has … Think they are pretty much identical, maybe 54 has Windows 8 and 100 has Windows 10.Some models have the Z3736F processor, some have Z8300, some have 32GB/64GB/1TB of memory, but the two you listed are very similar and probably from 2015.

thanks very much, so in the processor theres hardly any difference between them?

101deal

thanks very much, so in the processor theres hardly any difference … thanks very much, so in the processor theres hardly any difference between them?

I think the ones you are looking at both have
    Z3736F anyway. The Z8300 is newer and has a significantly better graphics chip built in. Should also be more power efficient.

Original Poster

thanks for clearing that up i was so confused nice one
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions