What's the difference between the 32gb and 64gb LG g6 phones.

Found 7th Jul 2017
I'm looking to buy the LG g6 phone from ebay but I have a feeling there is a difference between the 2. Does anyone know if there is a difference with the software or anything else? The 64gb is a dual sim. Also if anyone can recommend a phone they think is better than the LG g6 to help me choose. Thanks.
Community Updates
7 Comments
64gb is larger than 32gb in terms of memory. if you are one that takes a lot of pictures/videos and downloads a lot of apps then 64gb is for you. 32gb is good though. 16gb is the worst but you won't find that for lg phones unlike iphone
Original Poster
Thanks but I was wondering if there would be any difference in terms of software in the phone.
Original Poster
I have the LG g5 atm and 32gb is not enough.
There would be no difference in software, it will still be LG Android, its just storage difference
It depends which region it's from, the difference is in the hardware not software.

theverge.com/201…oll
LG G6 64gb is not available in the uk, however if you do get one no real differences as both have 4gb ram etc. Only notable difference is I believe the 64gb has dual sim whereas the 32gb uk version does not
cjhart17

LG G6 64gb is not available in the uk, however if you do get one no real … LG G6 64gb is not available in the uk, however if you do get one no real differences as both have 4gb ram etc. Only notable difference is I believe the 64gb has dual sim whereas the 32gb uk version does not

If it's the Korean 64GB version it will have Quad DAC's, so if your into your music and have a decent set of headphones it's a big difference.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions