Expired

Whats the difference in Alien Isolation versions?

Found 29th Nov 2014
Hi, I'm looking to buy my other half this for a present, trouble is I see 3 versions

One argos sell which says "Alien Isolation Standard Edition"

The second one is "Nostromo Edition"

The Third is "Ripley Edition"

Which one is the best to buy?

Looking for the PS4 version

Cheers
Community Updates
AskAliens
5 Comments
I had the Ripley Edition and it came with 2 sets of DLC. The Crew Expendable and Last Survivor. I think Nostromo Edition comes with 1 of the DLC and Standard one comes with no DLC. Ripley Edition would be the best one to get
Jakirrr21

I had the Ripley Edition and it came with 2 sets of DLC. The Crew … I had the Ripley Edition and it came with 2 sets of DLC. The Crew Expendable and Last Survivor. I think Nostromo Edition comes with 1 of the DLC and Standard one comes with no DLC. Ripley Edition would be the best one to get

Yep Wikipedia also has the answer for you: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien:_Isolation

Creative Assembly announced two pieces of pre-order DLC. All pre-orders … Creative Assembly announced two pieces of pre-order DLC. All pre-orders received a free upgrade to the Nostromo Edition, which includes the Crew Expendable mission featuring the original crew of the Nostromo. Additionally, by ordering the Ripley Edition from selected retailers, players received the Last Survivor mission, which features Ellen Ripley attempting to set the self-destruct system and escape aboard the Narcissus.

Original Poster
Jakirrr21

I had the Ripley Edition and it came with 2 sets of DLC. The Crew … I had the Ripley Edition and it came with 2 sets of DLC. The Crew Expendable and Last Survivor. I think Nostromo Edition comes with 1 of the DLC and Standard one comes with no DLC. Ripley Edition would be the best one to get

Thanks mate, so basically the Ripley Edition contains everything, does it contain everything that's on the Nostromo version?

If so I'll buy the Ripley version
Cartoonhead

Thanks mate, so basically the Ripley Edition contains everything, does it … Thanks mate, so basically the Ripley Edition contains everything, does it contain everything that's on the Nostromo version?If so I'll buy the Ripley version

On Amazon it says that the Nostromo Edition contains just the Crew Expendable. So yes definitely go for Ripley Edition. I sold mine couple of days ago for £20. Would have sold it to you as I didn't use the codes.
Original Poster
Thanks guys
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions