Expired

What's the easiest/cheapest way to become a student...

Found 13th Apr 2016
Hoping to get a dell outlet deal and they have a 15% offer if your a student, they said they need either an email address or card to prove it. I tried working the charm but got blown off, no surprise. I can remember there being threads on here before but never paid much attention to them as didnt think id need them.

Any helps appreciated.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Ask a student to get it on your behalf. Give em the money though. And a tip for being awesome
Original Poster
Mibbes your next bit of advice will be to stand outside schools with bags of sweets? Thanks anyway I think I'll avoid this
weegieq

Mibbes your next bit of advice will be to stand outside schools with bags … Mibbes your next bit of advice will be to stand outside schools with bags of sweets? Thanks anyway I think I'll avoid this

I hardly think his answer was unfair. How else are you going to get a discount you aren't entitled too?

You've 2 options; become a student or ask a student to use his details.
Original Poster
Well I did, the question is about how I become eligible for said discount. Bit thanks for your input
weegieq

Well I did, the question is about how I become eligible for said … Well I did, the question is about how I become eligible for said discount. Bit thanks for your input

You become a student. /thread
Can you get it online and use a student code?
stand outside a college with a pack of Carling.
You beat me to the standing outside the school with sweeties. This thread may help. hotukdeals.com/dea…353
ask on here, everyone else does
Original Poster
dereklogan7

You beat me to the standing outside the school with sweeties. This thread … You beat me to the standing outside the school with sweeties. This thread may help. http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/nus-student-extra-card-for-everybody-13-nus-including-half-price-amazon-prime-many-2393353

Thanks for that!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants