Groups

Whats the first song that you recall from your childhood

Banned
    I remember we used to play billboard 86 on Sundays ....

63 Comments

mike oldfield - moonlight shadow

Original Poster Banned

aircanman;2884774

mike oldfield - moonlight shadow

Lol you joking that was a nice song though .... ohh and it used to be jungle boy and brother lowe we used to listen to a lot before growing old and falling in love with Nirvana, Pink Floyds, Doors and a Pakistani band called Coven and Vital Signs

Two little boys - aah the memories

or

save all your kisses for me - my brother loved this for some reason.

tiger feet by mud

Original Poster Banned

kyalion;2884790

Two little boys - aah the memoriesorsave all your kisses for me - my … Two little boys - aah the memoriesorsave all your kisses for me - my brother loved this for some reason.

My mate was crazy for this .....

wolf359;2884801

tiger feet by mud

Dont seem to know that one song, was that good ? rock/pop

Banned

Yellow Submarine...had to sing it at school....probs Jackson too in those days

First album was Appetite For Destruction though!

ODB_69;2884822

Yellow Submarine...had to sing it at school....probs Jackson too in those … Yellow Submarine...had to sing it at school....probs Jackson too in those daysFirst album was Appetite For Destruction though!

My first album was the ORIGINAL Star Wars sound track. Still got it somewhere.

First single bought was Brown Girl In The Ring - Ooohh the double entendres nowadays :oops:

Seasons in the sun - Terry Jacks
    Still makes me cry now!!!

save all your kisses for me

OMG remember that really well ....was young

Working 9 till 5 ?

Banned

Boney M- Daddy Cool.

Tiger feet by Mud. Dont seem to know that one song, was that good ? rock/pop[/QUOTE]

youtube.com/wat…r6k

There you go

You do realize how old we will feel when some of the younger ones come out with Boyzone and stuff :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;2884822

Yellow Submarine...had to sing it at school....probs Jackson too in those … Yellow Submarine...had to sing it at school....probs Jackson too in those daysFirst album was Appetite For Destruction though!

yellow submarine aka beatles ??? that was a nice song matey ?

alnbowes;2884853

OMG remember that really well ....was young Working 9 till 5 ?

bringing back some old mamories

MrGrumpyman;2884857

Tiger feet by Mud. Dont seem to know that one song, was that good ? … Tiger feet by Mud. Dont seem to know that one song, was that good ? rock/pop

youtube.com/wat…r6k

There you go[/QUOTE]

Awh thanks for that .. I wil give it a listen mate

Original Poster Banned

alnbowes;2884864

You do realize how old we will feel when some of the younger ones come … You do realize how old we will feel when some of the younger ones come out with Boyzone and stuff :whistling:

ah, just say, bloody sissified bands .... alan

Spice Girls!

youtube.com/wat…15c

Steve Harley and Cockney rebel, make me smile

Dell_in_the_bed;2884876

ah sissy stuff alan

cant think of anything about 10 years ago apart from them , spice grills ????
    new kids on the block , etc

Original Poster Banned

pikachu12;2884877

Spice Girls!

Spice girls ... whose that ... hot bunch of girls ????

MrGrumpyman;2884878

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5cCWbzz15cSteve Harley and Cockney rebel, … http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5cCWbzz15cSteve Harley and Cockney rebel, make me smile

Loved that song :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

alnbowes;2884882

cant think of anything about 10 years ago apart from them , spice grills … cant think of anything about 10 years ago apart from them , spice grills ????new kids on the block , etc

puke .... I will make sure my son is born listening to system of the down .... lol

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2884870

yellow submarine aka beatles ??? that was a nice song matey ?

You gotta love the Beatles man, its like the law

Dell_in_the_bed;2884870

bringing back some old mamories

:w00t: thats a different subject ENTIRELY!!!

I think the song is called 'Go to sleep' by the Pretenders. I know how the song goes, i'm just not sure on the song title & artist. Please don't shoot me down. It was a lovely song I remember from my childhood... memories :-) xx

recall being at my grannys and her playing grandma we love you on a very ancient looking record player that doubled as a sideboard lol

who sang that song anyone know? i guess a bunch of kids but if anyone knows the correct title artist id love to listen to it again!

oh god, my parents were getting on a bit when i was born, my mums fave was jim reeves! :lol:

my sister used to play SISTER SLEDGE - FRANKIE all the time, so thats a big memory, that was when i was around 9 lol

I remember me and my sister used to dance round to either Rockin all over the world by the Quo or D W Washburn by The Monkees - I'm not that old just my parents never played current music

Original Poster Banned

Mardyass;2884894

recall being at my grannys and her playing grandma we love you on a very … recall being at my grannys and her playing grandma we love you on a very ancient looking record player that doubled as a sideboard lolwho sang that song anyone know? i guess a bunch of kids but if anyone knows the correct title artist id love to listen to it again!

Is this the one darling

[url]youtube.com/watch?v=rL0S0c-aX24[/url]

Mardyass;2884894

recall being at my grannys and her playing grandma we love you on a very … recall being at my grannys and her playing grandma we love you on a very ancient looking record player that doubled as a sideboard lolwho sang that song anyone know? i guess a bunch of kids but if anyone knows the correct title artist id love to listen to it again!

St Winnifred's School Choir or something wasn't it? :whistling:

TamaraKnight;2884891

I think the song is called 'Go to sleep' by the Pretenders. I know how … I think the song is called 'Go to sleep' by the Pretenders. I know how the song goes, i'm just not sure on the song title & artist. Please don't shoot me down. It was a lovely song I remember from my childhood... memories :-) xx

this one?? brilliant

youtube.com/wat…ted

TamaraKnight;2884891

I think the song is called 'Go to sleep' by the Pretenders. I know how … I think the song is called 'Go to sleep' by the Pretenders. I know how the song goes, i'm just not sure on the song title & artist. Please don't shoot me down. It was a lovely song I remember from my childhood... memories :-) xx

Yeah I Go To Sleep by The Pretenders ... 1981 :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

loupomm;2884895

oh god, my parents were getting on a bit when i was born, my mums fave … oh god, my parents were getting on a bit when i was born, my mums fave was jim reeves! :lol:my sister used to play SISTER SLEDGE - FRANKIE all the time, so thats a big memory, that was when i was around 9 lol

Jim reaves was nice ... so which one of the two did you like darling

Grapey;2884905

I remember me and my sister used to dance round to either Rockin all over … I remember me and my sister used to dance round to either Rockin all over the world by the Quo or D W Washburn by The Monkees - I'm not that old just my parents never played current music

Mine neither and I love them for that, dont like 80s stupid music

Dell_in_the_bed;2884908

Is this the one darling [url]www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL0S0c-aX24[/url]

:thumbsup: omg lolol thankyou

we also had to listen to bright eyes every sunday

Original Poster Banned

Mardyass;2884927

:thumbsup: omg lolol thankyouwe also had to listen to bright eyes every … :thumbsup: omg lolol thankyouwe also had to listen to bright eyes every sunday

Bright eyes, dont recall that really? Who sang it darling xx

Dell_in_the_bed;2884936

havent a clue!

Banned

Dell_in_the_bed;2884936

Bright eyes...Art Garfunkel from Watership Down

Mardyass;2884952

havent a clue!

art garfunkel :thumbsup:

the first song other than nursery songs, was these boots were made for walking, and

peanut sitting on a railway track
    heart was all a flutter
    along came the 3:16
    *squash* peanut butter

ODB_69;2884958

Bright eyes...Art Garfunkel from Watership Down

yes! haha god the trash she made me listen to! very fond memories tho

Banned

Let's Twist Again by Pinky & Perky! :thumbsup:

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg39/Churchy2704/Pinky_and_Perky_370729a.jpg

]http//ww…ted

And Two Little Boys by Rolf Harries!:whistling:

Who said the Sixties was the best decade?? :-D

alnbowes;2884864

You do realize how old we will feel when some of the younger ones come … You do realize how old we will feel when some of the younger ones come out with Boyzone and stuff :whistling:

Who? :whistling:

Mardyass;2884894

St Winifreds Choir. :oops::oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764211
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846169

See more discussions