Groups

What's the funniest advert you have seen?

For me it has to be the irn bru one with Raul, it cracks me up every time :giggle:

10 Comments

This Nike viral made me chuckle:

bebo.com/Fla…608

there are loads of 'glesga' versions of the dolmio adverts kicking about the internet but the language is ripe and defo not child friendly

hottoshop

This Nike viral made me … This Nike viral made me chuckle:]http://www.bebo.com/FlashBox.jsp?FlashViewType=TV&FlashBoxId=2081793608

Although it didnt make me laugh, it has a nice concept to it - shox make you run faster.

Banned

I liked the one for the games console (xbox?) I think where the guy was born and flew out the window and straight to his grave.

Panasonic ad for the Viera TV

hedidnotseethatcoming.com/

Also love the John Smiths ads - old ones and new:giggle:

the one for alcohol...i think its strongbow...the bar tender saying "Your barred!" lol

There is an advert for a new electrical pregnancy tester on the TV at the moment with the slogan "the most sophistocated thing you'll ever pee on".

duckmagicuk2

There is an advert for a new electrical pregnancy tester on the TV at the … There is an advert for a new electrical pregnancy tester on the TV at the moment with the slogan "the most sophistocated thing you'll ever pee on".

yes i saw that last night, had a chuckle! :giggle: :giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is44
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions