Groups

Whats the funniest conversation you've walked in on....?

Last week i entered the office and overhead the following telephone conversation

'the end went all red and wouldnt stop itching, i felt like i wanted to cut the dam thing off, thank god for that cream you got me it really works well'

today i was greeted in a similar fashion when i heard somebody say

'i've not had chance to have a drink or a toilet break all day, i dont think my wee has ever been as orange or smelly as that'

** i'm not making these up and i work in a respectful sector **

5 Comments

haha eew!!

Original Poster

oh come on i cant be the only one that has colleages that say the wrong things as im entering a room,

JasonMason;5295790

oh come on i cant be the only one that has colleages that say the wrong … oh come on i cant be the only one that has colleages that say the wrong things as im entering a room,

yeah!! but lol

Well I had a bit of a funny conversation today in a chat room but that don't really count as walking in etc.

well I'm sure that other people might think that our conversations about the texture and solidity and general poopiness of waste products at work would be lost on most people but I'm sure all those other Mums out there will know about the sweetcorn issue lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?3255
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7231365
      3. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1414
      4. Vodafone Broadband Issues11

See more discussions