Groups

Whats the funniest post you have read on HUKD

Banned
    Ok, so im bored and wondered if you lot would like to post your all time favourite posts read on here, i probably have far too many to pick just one, so i will just say all of mine:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

20 Comments

the saxoappeal one about the tesco TV deal - calls himself a Tesco expert too !!!

Oh yeah, and some of my own too - he he

Original Poster Banned

mrtootough

the saxoappeal one about the tesco TV deal - calls himself a Tesco expert … the saxoappeal one about the tesco TV deal - calls himself a Tesco expert too !!!Oh yeah, and some of my own too - he he

you need to post a linkie, or at least tell us what it was:giggle: :giggle:

dunno where it is, but basically the tesco expert posted a hot tip from a tesco brochure for a TV, but got the prices muddled up. I'm sure someone will dig it up.

Mine was from yesterday. I have a chuckle at a lot of posts, but this particular one had me in tears. :giggle:

It is not a one-liner, but a slow burner. People should read as much of the thread as they can, but the relevant ones are posts #274-#286.

]Spanish Nintendo Wii :thumbsup:

This one may me laugh a bit, no a lot actually, still raises a smile when reading it now

hotukdeals.com/for…069

Banned

hottoshop

This one may me laugh a bit, no a lot actually, still raises a smile when … This one may me laugh a bit, no a lot actually, still raises a smile when reading it now :)http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111069

he he. I was waiting for that one!:giggle:

guv

he he. I was waiting for that one!:giggle:

oh yeah, that one was classic (sorry sass !)

or should I say thta on saw clsik anione wan a drnk hic

hottoshop

This one may me laugh a bit, no a lot actually, still raises a smile when … This one may me laugh a bit, no a lot actually, still raises a smile when reading it now :)http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111069

I didn't see that first time round, very funny :-D

Banned

fireheaven

I didn't see that first time round, very funny :-D

Sassie is waiting by the window at the moment for a delivery - so won't be along to reply until a bit later! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

I hope she doesn't start drinking while she is waiting :giggle:

the whole thread on Daves insanity sauce still has me in fits

]Here

Foxes fines hour I reckon

How it stayed in the Hot Deals section I don't know

Tv deal thread?? i have no idea what your on about !!

i only post legit and true deals,

cough cough !!:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

I quite like the Chuck Norris thread, was PMSL reading some of them

Original Poster Banned

hottoshop

Oh my :oops: :oops:

Banned

sassie

Oh my :oops: :oops:

He he he. I dont think you will ever live that one done! Its now folklaw here!:giggle:

Original Poster Banned

I know, i go out once in a blue moon, now you all know why:giggle:

sassie

I know, i go out once in a blue moon, now you all know why:giggle:

Good on ya Sass! Never seen that one before!!:thumbsup: :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

I aim to please :giggle:

sassie

I aim to please

Sorry sassie but couldn't resist, it was sooooooooo funny :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: for being a good sport !

Original Poster Banned

hottoshop

Sorry sassie but couldn't resist, it was sooooooooo funny :giggle: … Sorry sassie but couldn't resist, it was sooooooooo funny :giggle: :giggle::thumbsup: :thumbsup: for being a good sport !

When you stop laughing at yourself its time to stop posting ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BBQ Lighter Fuel or Gel22
      2. laptop for editing 4k videos (3840×2160p 30 fps)11
      3. Customs charged too much for a little item!67
      4. Do you use a case on your iPhone?1414

See more discussions