Groups

Whats the going price for a new Nokia N86 ?

I'm getting an upgrade tomorrow and I'm torn between selling it and getting an iPhone or keeping, as the camera's a lot better than the iPhone.

Any idea what the Nokia N86 is going for at the moment, it's locked to Orange but I'll debrand before offering it for sale.

5 Comments

Send it back to Orange, and ask for their iPhone on release?

Original Poster

kyalion;6440966

Send it back to Orange, and ask for their iPhone on release?

Can't, I'm staff it doesn't work like that.
    Due to HMRC regs we're changed full price for handsets, god knows how much they'll change us for the iPhone when we get it. . .

steve1221;6440996

Can't, I'm staff it doesn't work like that. Due to HMRC regs we're … Can't, I'm staff it doesn't work like that. Due to HMRC regs we're changed full price for handsets, god knows how much they'll change us for the iPhone when we get it. . .

Doh ! Will you also be asking your useless team if they'll unlock it for you for £20?

Original Poster

kyalion;6441035

Doh ! Will you also be asking your useless team if they'll unlock it for … Doh ! Will you also be asking your useless team if they'll unlock it for you for £20?

We can't get phones unlocked for a year! And you thought you had problems with Orange !!!!!:x

As an example, using TopCashBack as source of mobile phone buyers, here is

fonebank.com/rec…spx
    says

Nokia N86 8mp
    Working Price
    £146.00

mopay.co.uk/Pho…8MP
    says

Cash Vouchers
    Working £146.00 Up to £175.00
    Not working £43.80 Up to £53.00

So it seems £146 may be the ball-park figure.

Look on ebay for what they sell at there, it is bound to be more in a sale to a private individual and not a business.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 7 - What Case?617
      2. Large card print/poster..22
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.68
      4. Jury service1823

See more discussions