Groups

Whats the going rate for a childrens party entertainer?

Im looking for either a magician, Disco, or just an entertainer for entertain for 2 hours in a rented hall for my Daughters party.

What would the going rate for for this time? Its teh 1st time I have looked to rent so dont want to be paying over the odds for one.

20 Comments

Several clowns on here for around a tenner :thumbsup:

We paid £160 for 2 hour entertainment.

we paid £80 last week for hr magician, then had food and dancing and 2hrs were up

ttc4eva;8102429

we paid £80 last week for hr magician, then had food and dancing and 2hrs … we paid £80 last week for hr magician, then had food and dancing and 2hrs were up

this-if they are less than 70-80 quid per hour they will be rubbish-good childrens entertainers are not cheap

Original Poster

transit;8102348

Several clowns on here for around a tenner :thumbsup:

hehe I wouldnt trust many people on here around kids

Marina;8102378

We paid £160 for 2 hour entertainment.

if thats what im quoted I think she will have to deal with a bouncy castle party!

ttc4eva;8102429

we paid £80 last week for hr magician, then had food and dancing and 2hrs … we paid £80 last week for hr magician, then had food and dancing and 2hrs were up

Thats great, Hopefully if its around this price I can deal with that,

barky;8102479

this-if they are less than 70-80 quid per hour they will be rubbish-good … this-if they are less than 70-80 quid per hour they will be rubbish-good childrens entertainers are not cheap

Thanks for the help. At least I know the amount I would be looking at

Rep will be added for all xx

Buy a DVD

dcx_badass;8102598

You know that £160 for two hours and £80 for one hour is the same right?

I was puzzled by her response to the prices as well. £80 for one hour is fine, £160 for two hours is not fine.

Original Poster

pinkleponkle;8102714

I was puzzled by her response to the prices as well. £80 for one hour is … I was puzzled by her response to the prices as well. £80 for one hour is fine, £160 for two hours is not fine.

no as i wont be booking a 2 hour job! £80 for an hour is fine £160 for 2 isnt as I cant afford that? how is that odd lol
    So food and stuff will take up the other hour

Banned

We had a good one recently that cost £130 for 2 hours.

i piad £90 for 45 mins - but that was because it was the only one i could find who was available for the date i needed. That was for 30mins of magic and the remainder for shaped ballons.

I would never do it again, as im sure he did less than 30 mins of magic (my fault i guess, as i shud have timed him - and he only gave two choices for balloons - a sword or a dog).

Next time i'l look around a lot earlier to get better prices.

Original Poster

s_paul;8103292

i piad £90 for 45 mins - but that was because it was the only one i could … i piad £90 for 45 mins - but that was because it was the only one i could find who was available for the date i needed. That was for 30mins of magic and the remainder for shaped ballons. I would never do it again, as im sure he did less than 30 mins of magic (my fault i guess, as i shud have timed him - and he only gave two choices for balloons - a sword or a dog).Next time i'l look around a lot earlier to get better prices.

Her birthday party is the weekend of the 10th April so maybe I have left it too late too! I think maybe the 1 hour bouncy castle party is best for this year at only £60 :oops:

ask on your local netmums for recommendations, or there should be a board on there with things like this on

I am having a party for my daughter for the first time this year, we have decided on bouncy castle and party games at home and thats stressing me out!! :lol:

same weekend as my daughters too :lol: her birthday on 10th, party on 11th!! Good Luck we will need it!

Banned

beth3735;8103312

Her birthday party is the weekend of the 10th April so maybe I have left … Her birthday party is the weekend of the 10th April so maybe I have left it too late too! I think maybe the 1 hour bouncy castle party is best for this year at only £60 :oops:

Have you seen Parenthood? Could be a cheaper alternative.

local paedo will do it for free

Banned

numptyj;8103413

local paedo will do it for free

After some attention today?

Banned

I will entertain the kids for an hour for £50.

I usually do it with friends children for free x x

beth3735;8103312

Her birthday party is the weekend of the 10th April so maybe I have left … Her birthday party is the weekend of the 10th April so maybe I have left it too late too! I think maybe the 1 hour bouncy castle party is best for this year at only £60 :oops:

I had a bouncy castle also but needed a magician as well as i stupidly promised one. But im sure youll find something in the price range - i had such a problem as it was summer and everyone was booked and i only had two weeks to find someone as the previous person let me down.

s_paul;8103292

i piad £90 for 45 mins - but that was because it was the only one i could … i piad £90 for 45 mins - but that was because it was the only one i could find who was available for the date i needed. That was for 30mins of magic and the remainder for shaped ballons. I would never do it again, as im sure he did less than 30 mins of magic (my fault i guess, as i shud have timed him - and he only gave two choices for balloons - a sword or a dog).Next time i'l look around a lot earlier to get better prices.

The entertainer at my son's party only offered a sword or a dog. He didn't charge anything just ate a lot of cake. Err, hang on, it was me!

Just booked one here - £210 for 2 hours - defo the going rate in N London - unbelieveable cost!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846220
      2. RIP DOCTOR WHO34
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764317
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32159

See more discussions