Groups

Whats the going rate to have a logo made?

Ive just registetered a domain Bajj.co.uk and want to have a logo done. Has anyone here paid for one to be done before?

Ive heard alot of the cost in logo creation is making one that can be used for print and black and white etc, tbh were not bothered about that as were not going to be printing it off. lol.

What should i expect to spend?

5 Comments

I've had a couple done. Last one was done by these guys:-

[url]WWW.50DOLLARLOGO.COM[/url]

They did a pretty good job, the one before that was just someone advertising on Ebay.
    Whoever you choose, make sure they allow unlimited revisions, and that they supply
    the final image in the file types you want:)

im sure someone on this forum would make you one for free .......... lots of creative people on here

Original Poster

Thanks, i will take a look.

Look at a few tutorials for Photoshop and you can do one yourself!

Original Poster

faevilangel;3351854

im sure someone on this forum would make you one for free .......... lots … im sure someone on this forum would make you one for free .......... lots of creative people on here

Yeah, the problems is Bajj.co.uk is going to be for profit website and i dont wanna be diddling people by not paying them. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians711
      2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?710
      3. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1319
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414

See more discussions