whats the gossip on tesco direct delivery delays then?

Found 20th Nov 2015
Its been saying for a week or so 5-7 day delivery, if this is just because of clubcard boost what the hell, talk about not planning ahead. I would have even paid express delivery but says thats not offfered either? Miffed
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
yes I know I've been waiting for my order it says not yet dispatched I ordered it on Monday normally I can get it next day but it didn't offer it me this time
janenmark

yes I know I've been waiting for my order it says not yet dispatched I … yes I know I've been waiting for my order it says not yet dispatched I ordered it on Monday normally I can get it next day but it didn't offer it me this time

so that looks more than the quoted 5-7 days then
I was quoted 10-13 days for a double buggy but it came in 3-4 days so I think they might be covering themselves in case
Ordered items for click and collect on 5th November and still waiting!! No contact from Tesco since 9th!! Hopeless
I ordered a kindle waited 8 days then got a text saying order had been dispatched from Milton Keynes and would arrive in another 7 days!!!...so I went on live chat to ask how it can I take 7 days to to get to hull from mk....he said that it was a mistake and it arrived next day.....
hmmm mixed bag with those experiences
I expected a delay but mines arrived next day, u ordered a mobile and got it delivered to store.
Seems like thousands of people are experiencing delays with tesco direct.
I placed an order on Wednesday and it's being saying "ready to dispatch" for 3 days now. I know it's only Monday but it's very worrying as iv read so many posts about people still waiting for orders after 3 weeks or being refunded 2 weeks after the purchase because it's out of stock.
First they were blaming it on clubcard boost and now they are blaming it on black Friday.
I'm going to call and cancel my order if it's not dispatched by Friday as it's a christmas present.
michellegolspie

Seems like thousands of people are experiencing delays with tesco … Seems like thousands of people are experiencing delays with tesco direct.I placed an order on Wednesday and it's being saying "ready to dispatch" for 3 days now. I know it's only Monday but it's very worrying as iv read so many posts about people still waiting for orders after 3 weeks or being refunded 2 weeks after the purchase because it's out of stock.First they were blaming it on clubcard boost and now they are blaming it on black Friday. I'm going to call and cancel my order if it's not dispatched by Friday as it's a christmas present.

Like xmas is that close. oO
chocci

Like xmas is that close. oO

Well if tesco are taking 3 weeks + to deliver items they may not turn up in time so yeah, it is that close
michellegolspie

Seems like thousands of people are experiencing delays with tesco … Seems like thousands of people are experiencing delays with tesco direct.I placed an order on Wednesday and it's being saying "ready to dispatch" for 3 days now. I know it's only Monday but it's very worrying as iv read so many posts about people still waiting for orders after 3 weeks or being refunded 2 weeks after the purchase because it's out of stock.First they were blaming it on clubcard boost and now they are blaming it on black Friday. I'm going to call and cancel my order if it's not dispatched by Friday as it's a christmas present.

Sounds terrible, certainly something to consider when ordering urgent items or xmas gifts
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants