Whats the grey square next to rep ? (picture included)

Banned 13 replies
Found 5th Dec 2009
Is it when a user of low post count gives you rep or something ?

13 Comments

Banned

yes..

Banned

also rep is supposed to by private

Yeah! i was wondering the same thing.

Original Poster Banned

sassie;7123222

also rep is supposed to by private

acknowledged - Deleted

Original Poster Banned

http://i46.tinypic.com/11ihfyf.jpg

Banned

lmfao

Original Poster Banned

Really pushed my picture editing skills to the limit to blur my rep here

It think it means someone with little or no rep has left you rep.

Probably the OP in the how to add pictures thread you helped them in.

Banned

ryman remember whilst using anywhere you dont need an account, if someone quotes your pics they are there until a mod or themselves remove, so please be careful about posting family pics, it isnt like photobucket where you can delete it from photobucket and it will delete pic from every post, something to consider

ryman1000;7123309

Really pushed my picture editing skills to the limit to blur my rep here

Hahahahaha looks like a drunk with a tippex stick attacked it :lol:

sassie;7123400

ryman remember whilst using anywhere you dont need an account, if someone … ryman remember whilst using anywhere you dont need an account, if someone quotes your pics they are there until a mod or themselves remove, so please be careful about posting family pics, it isnt like photobucket where you can delete it from photobucket and it will delete pic from every post, something to consider

+1

Original Poster Banned

http://i47.tinypic.com/vor1cg.png

Banned

ryman1000;7124562

Sorry if somebody finds important info about you, by trauling through … Sorry if somebody finds important info about you, by trauling through tiny pic for a picture that's hardly been viewed or understood by most and somehow causes harm and distress by doing so, I apologise ! :thumbsup:

i dont post anything ide not want others to see, was just offering advice incase you werent aware, wish i hadnt bothered now :roll: and from this response you obvously didnt get the jist of my post anyway, but im sure some will

Original Poster Banned

sassie;7124598

i dont post anything ide not want others to see, was just offering advice … i dont post anything ide not want others to see, was just offering advice incase you werent aware, wish i hadnt bothered now :roll: and from this response you obvously didnt get the jist of my post anyway, but im sure some will

I understand what you mean now, sorry :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244933
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769603
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…54117
    4. Stock informer22

See more discussions