Groups

Whats the 'H' on my sony erricson K660i

Evening all, help.
    Can anybody please tell me what the heck the H in a square on the screen is because its driving me nuts! Ive read the manual and cannot see any reference to it at all. Sometimes it disappears and then its back. How do I get rid of it?

8 Comments

probably hsdpa, essentially your 3g signal

Original Poster

could you elaborate please, Im not much into technology, hence the phone:) thanks

michelleleemoo;3752585

could you elaborate please, Im not much into technology, hence the … could you elaborate please, Im not much into technology, hence the phone:) thanks

its a high speed connection for mobiles, allows video calling and faster mobile internet access. when you are in an area that has the signal the H appears, you could then make a video call or whatever. Your phone should have a little camera on the front above the screen yes?

It bascially tells you when you are in an area where there is a higher speed internet connection for your mobile.

(I think)

Original Poster

thats good then thanks, no camera tho

Original Poster

shanecr;3752612

its a high speed connection for mobiles, allows video calling and faster … its a high speed connection for mobiles, allows video calling and faster mobile internet access. when you are in an area that has the signal the H appears, you could then make a video call or whatever. Your phone should have a little camera on the front above the screen yes?

DOH!!! yes have camera :oops:

michelleleemoo;3752653

DOH!!! yes have camera :oops:

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Cheers :santa:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553752
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767179
      3. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2628
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1952

See more discussions