Found 9th Mar 2008
"There is the name of a game or sport hidden in each of these sentences or phrases. Can you find it?"

5 Comments

Original Poster

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]1.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial] Headaches some people get from this board game.[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]2. Incisor Ryan lost when playing another board game.[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]3.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial] Tom and Art scored in throwing game.[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]4.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial] Game to shock eyewitnesses.[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]5.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial] Googol for large number who like to hit a ball.[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]6.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial] Interpol oversees this game played with horses.[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]7.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial] Drum my friend played during card game.[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]8.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial] Robin goes in to play first in game of chance.[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]9.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial] In pin game rainbow lingers in sky.[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]10.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial] His crab bleated "I don't know how to spell".[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]

1-chess
2-sorry
3-darts
4-hockey
5-golf
6-polo
7-rummy
8-bingo
9-bowling
10-scrabble

good game-am I right?!

Original Poster

PStubbsy;1692511

good game-am I right?!

You are all to quick for me today!

rep added-you're making my afternoon fly by!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21128
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    3. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065

See more discussions