Groups
    EXPIRED

whats the latest cart for a nds ?

i bought the r4ds cart ages ago is that still the latest cart for a ds or is there another newer version and is deal extreme still the site to buy from?

6 Comments

Aparently there are a lot of fake r4ds cards floating around , i went for the supercard. Cheap and works brilliantly . :thumbsup:

dealextreme.com/det…097

R4 is still the best IMO. Amazon marketplace had some pretty good deals last time I looked.

Their is a shop by where I live and they currently have the following selection of DS cards but am sure their are more variations as have seen one called DS TT in my local market
    digitalpromo.co.uk/per…tml

I presonally had the R4 for my DS before I sold it to put money towards my PS3 and found it no problem

ferret1603;2223790

R4 is still the best IMO. Amazon marketplace had some pretty good deals … R4 is still the best IMO. Amazon marketplace had some pretty good deals last time I looked.

Is it me or is the R4 no longer got any software support ??

I haven't managed to get to download page to come up for weeks now :x :

r4ds.com/r4d…htm

If it were me i'd get a DSTT as it supports SDHC !!

I've got at least 10+ for friends & family !!!

Dealextreme have been selling absolute mountains of them !!!! :thumbsup:

DSTT is the one to go for. Amazon.co.uk Marketplace has a lot of them on there.

Try one called the edge, great mainly like the r4's since they do not have a spring loaded memory slot
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Google assistant notification45
      2. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland33
      3. Mayweather vs Mcgregor11
      4. GAP Insurance Recommendations55

See more discussions