Groups
    EXPIRED

What's the latest version of TomTom that will go on my Nokia N95 8GB?

My version currently is 6.010 (7640)
    Map = Great_Britain-map v562.0
    Don't need to use internal GPS on phone either.
    Thanks.

9 Comments

I use 6.020 on mine
    that works fine with external gps
    the internal gps is a bit hit and miss really

Original Poster

I had 6.020 but always crashed my phone. Just wondered if there are any versions that I can dl as we're away this w/end and my maps must be about 3-4yrs old now. Have the latest POI's and speed camera d/base but newer maps would have been good.

Banned

I use Garmin with the internal GPS - takes a while to heat up, but fine once its going. Not sure which version, but I have been using it for about a year now so could do with an update if someone can *cough* point me in the right *cough* direction *cough*

Original Poster

dimebars;5746475

I use Garmin with the internal GPS - takes a while to heat up, but fine … I use Garmin with the internal GPS - takes a while to heat up, but fine once its going. Not sure which version, but I have been using it for about a year now so could do with an update if someone can *cough* point me in the right *cough* direction *cough*

I tried Garmin, and Route 66, but couldn't get on with them. Love my TomTom version, just need an up-to-date map *COUGH*

dimebars;5746475

I use Garmin with the internal GPS - takes a while to heat up, but fine … I use Garmin with the internal GPS - takes a while to heat up, but fine once its going. Not sure which version, but I have been using it for about a year now so could do with an update if someone can *cough* point me in the right *cough* direction *cough*

same as using the v6.010....would also be nice if pointed in the right direction:)....cough,cough

look like we've all got the COUGH....

Banned

I got mine originally when I had a mini, now i have a nova

not sure how reliable they are though :thumbsup:

Banned

taurus_the_bull;5746543

look like we've all got the COUGH....

AARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Swine Flu!

Original Poster

I have a working version stored on my lappie at home. All I need to do is burn it to disc and post out. Not sure if it'll have latest POI's and speed cameras.

I know I couldn't possibly sell on a reputable site like HUKD, so ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99

See more discussions