Groups

Whats the longest you had to wait for a courier to deliever a parcel

I made 2 order's on the 24th of Dec from asda, which got dispatched on the 29th of Dec & il still waiting for one of them to get here. Iv called up a few times to the courier who keep saying at 1st it would be with me in the next day or 2. Then last thursday they decided to tell me that the labelling was wrong on the packaging so it had to be sent back to Asda. So i called Asda up & they put me on hold to call the courier & they said the courier said the bad weather had held it up & i was still getting it.

Went an tracked the parcel to day & its not moved from the depot since the 7th so called DPD (the courier) back up & waiting for them to call me back as im sick of being put on hold by asda or DPD as they are both national number 0844 824 3000 & 0845 9 300 100 an as yet not found another number for them.

So my little rant over.

Anyone had to wait longer than this to get a parcel once the courier had collected it.

20 Comments

5 days, it was from china too, i was impressed

3 years 4 months and 5 days and still waiting for a camera to be delivered...

Original Poster

micoo;7505503

5 days, it was from china too, i was impressed

that is dam quick

saayinla;7505517

3 years 4 months and 5 days and still waiting for a camera to be … 3 years 4 months and 5 days and still waiting for a camera to be delivered...

Are you serious, hope you have asked for your money back?

Banned

depends where you live really as im waiting since 29th but its 3ft snow here and nothingcoming in or oout

mrfun1981;7505538

that is dam quick

i know lol i was shocked, it was standard EMS delivery, didnt bother checking my tracking number during the time cos i thought it would be weeks til i got it, 5 days later it turned up lol

saayinla;7505517

3 years 4 months and 5 days and still waiting for a camera to be … 3 years 4 months and 5 days and still waiting for a camera to be delivered...

I bet if you rang them up they'd say 'Oh hello Mr(s) *****, your item has just been despatched and will be with you shortly'

Got my motion plus's from the Hut late last week, ordered (in stock) about 2 weeks before christmas. Don't think I will rely on them again.

Original Poster

daz1981;7505549

depends where you live really as im waiting since 29th but its 3ft snow … depends where you live really as im waiting since 29th but its 3ft snow here and nothingcoming in or oout

Im in Birmingham

Here is tracking info

07 Jan 2010 02:55 Leicester Confirmed at depot
    07 Jan 2010 00:15 Hub 3 Confirmed at Hub
    31 Dec 2009 01:14 Hub 3 Confirmed at Hub
    30 Dec 2009 02:19 Leicester Confirmed at depot
    29 Dec 2009 19:03 Hub 3 Confirmed at Hub

So as you can see it went from Hub 3 to Leicester back to hub 3 to Leicester again.

If i keep calling up for this one item il prob end up paying more in phone calls than the item actually cost

Banned

op where abouts are you?

Banned

daz1981;7505549

depends where you live really as im waiting since 29th but its 3ft snow … depends where you live really as im waiting since 29th but its 3ft snow here and nothingcoming in or oout

Are you hungry or are you living on xmas chocolate?

Banned

mrfun1981;7505673

Im in BirminghamHere is tracking info 07 Jan 2010 02:55 Leicester … Im in BirminghamHere is tracking info 07 Jan 2010 02:55 Leicester Confirmed at depot 07 Jan 2010 00:15 Hub 3 Confirmed at Hub 31 Dec 2009 01:14 Hub 3 Confirmed at Hub 30 Dec 2009 02:19 Leicester Confirmed at depot 29 Dec 2009 19:03 Hub 3 Confirmed at Hub So as you can see it went from Hub 3 to Leicester back to hub 3 to Leicester again.If i keep calling up for this one item il prob end up paying more in phone calls than the item actually cost

0116 250 1606 leicester depot landline

Once had an item from Hong Kong in under 48 hours

Hong Kong - Germany - East Midlands - to my door

must have caught every connecting flight just right.

Banned

DLM;7505696

Are you hungry or are you living on xmas chocolate?

well luckily all the tins i bought for the swine flu pandemic has paid off now whos laughing coming to my door begging for my tins lol

Banned

daz1981;7505740

well luckily all the tins i bought for the swine flu pandemic has paid … well luckily all the tins i bought for the swine flu pandemic has paid off now whos laughing coming to my door begging for my tins lol

I hope you are charging them :-D

Banned

greg_68;7505719

Once had an item from Hong Kong in under 48 hoursHong Kong - Germany - … Once had an item from Hong Kong in under 48 hoursHong Kong - Germany - East Midlands - to my doormust have caught every connecting flight just right.

sent over on a missile

daz1981;7505750

sent over on a missile

why would china want to send a missle our ways :lol:

I had a sparkie go missing in the post and the UK company claimed off royal mail and sent me another one (arrived in a day). Then 6 months later a package arrived with the sparkie and 4 customs stamps/ letters stapled on from Spain, Israel, USA and England. I was like where have you been?

If its going back and forth from depot, it may be their mistake sure, but it could also be an insufficient address, wrong postcode etc...

Original Poster

daz1981;7505705

0116 250 1606 leicester depot landline

Thanks for finding the number, i did call them up earlier & got given a bit of a run around saying that DPD pick up the parcel but parcel net is the company that will end up delivering it. Got given a number for parcel net & they said they couldnt talk to me & DPD shouldnt of given me there number. So i ended up calling CS again as they didnt bother calling me back & now im being told it will be here tomorrow.

So i guess got to wait in & find out, but im getting fed up being told different things every time i phone up.

I was thinking of complaining but who to asda or the courier, either way they will prob just say sorry & dont alot get done about all the time iv waited in + money spent on phone trying to track the parcel

Rep added for the number

Banned

mrfun1981;7511465

Thanks for finding the number, i did call them up earlier & got given a … Thanks for finding the number, i did call them up earlier & got given a bit of a run around saying that DPD pick up the parcel but parcel net is the company that will end up delivering it. Got given a number for parcel net & they said they couldnt talk to me & DPD shouldnt of given me there number. So i ended up calling CS again as they didnt bother calling me back & now im being told it will be here tomorrow.So i guess got to wait in & find out, but im getting fed up being told different things every time i phone up. I was thinking of complaining but who to asda or the courier, either way they will prob just say sorry & dont alot get done about all the time iv waited in + money spent on phone trying to track the parcelRep added for the number

complaining to couriers is pointless and same goes for asda they are carp to complain to, now if it was tesco then yes id conplain ive had loads from them they are very giving:-D

Original Poster

daz1981;7515558

complaining to couriers is pointless and same goes for asda they are carp … complaining to couriers is pointless and same goes for asda they are carp to complain to, now if it was tesco then yes id conplain ive had loads from them they are very giving:-D

You might be right, but i think they are taking the **** now as its not come as of yet & the website still says its not moved from Leicester. Did email them at 10.30am to see if i would get any better joy emailing than phoning, got a automated email saying i would get a reply within 2 hours an guess what im still waiting
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764364
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32174
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846231
      4. The State on Ch411

See more discussions