Groups

whats the maximum price you would buy a wi for?

well as its christmas just like to know how much you would buy a wii for

10 Comments

£179.99

jasonrat

well as its christmas just like to know how much you would buy a wii for

Sorry....I wouldnt. Buying the kids bikes to get them away from telly more!. (Pah.. Humbug).

I really just dont get the console game thing...but hope everyone else enjoys - if you can get your hands on one:thumbsup:

I would only pay 179.99, but I'm getting a free one with my mobile contract (If they ever get any in stock lol)

Rockhound

Sorry....I wouldnt. Buying the kids bikes to get them away from telly … Sorry....I wouldnt. Buying the kids bikes to get them away from telly more!. (Pah.. Humbug). I really just dont get the console game thing...but hope everyone else enjoys - if you can get your hands on one:thumbsup:

hiya rock!!

we bought our 2 youngest bikes last year and they love them! Although they dont use them as much at this time of year during the warm weather thay are out & about for hrs:thumbsup:

we are lucky to already have a wii but would not pay any more than RRP!

Admin

Got one free with my 02 contract, probably wouldn't have bought one otherwise, although our little ones are only 1 and 3 and too young for games

weres the £25-£50 option

Banned

RRP, any more and there goes my profit.

rrp and no more, i am tight.

I have one which i apid R.R.p price for but want to buy another for my step sons but i wouldnt pay more than £20 over the R.R.P

£99.99
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions