What's the most heat that a person can give? If its 9, why is it 9 and will it ever be increased?

15 replies
Found 28th May 2009
Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

Banned

it is 9 and increased/decreases through the deals you post and believe a little from rep too

Original Poster

sassie;5342348

it is 9 and increased/decreases through the deals you post and believe a … it is 9 and increased/decreases through the deals you post and believe a little from rep too

Oh never knew the heat you can give is reflected from the amount of heat you get from your deals :?

It used to be 12.

Original Poster

emasu;5342369

It used to be 12.

Interesting, any ideas why it was decreased?

What's the most heat that a person can give? If its 9, why is it 9 and … What's the most heat that a person can give? If its 9, why is it 9 and will it ever be increased?

9; because its highest single figure....i dunno..i dont care.....; nope

Mine is 9 and i've only ever posted one deal.:oops:

PraxxtorCruel;5342376

Interesting, any ideas why it was decreased?

Because it was too easy for a few members to smash a deal through the hot barrier i'm guessing.

Jumpingphil;5342661

Mine is 11. :w00t:

Don't tell porkies.

mine has pretty much always been 9 since I first joined

I have 3........I blame the commies

What's the most heat that a person can give? If its 9, why is it 9 and … What's the most heat that a person can give? If its 9, why is it 9 and will it ever be increased?

I can give a 9, hopefully it will be increased if I keep taking the tablets I got after replying to a spam e-mail.

thesaint;5343466

I can give a 9, hopefully it will be increased if I keep taking the … I can give a 9, hopefully it will be increased if I keep taking the tablets I got after replying to a spam e-mail.

I dont think its quantity those pills will increase!

what do I know... maybe it is lol

can give 9 as well,quite happy at that thanks

The amount of heat you give is in relation to your rep and capped at 9.

DragonChris;5344048

The amount of heat you give is in relation to your rep and capped at 9.

It's an odd algorithm that involves rep, your hot deals and some other stuff IIRC.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415468
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769611
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz78
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604832

See more discussions