Groups

What's the most / least you've spent on a hotel (per night)

Back in the days of disposable income, occasionaly used to stay in a lovely place in London for £160 per night, but was really worth it.

At the other end of the scale, I have paid as low as 80p for a room in a Thai hostel.

Just interested because Travelzoo have an Xmas hotel sale with places starting from £90 per night, which seems a bit rubbish for a sale.

18 Comments

£6 pp per night Malta .... never again
    £350 per night [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]The Berkeley Knightsbridge ,,,,,,, prize win[/SIZE][/FONT]

£295 a night for the Witchery in Edinburgh was probably the most along with The Royal garden hotel in Kensington which was around the same. Cheapest I can remember was £30 a room for the Etap in Cardiff, yuck - but it was only a bed to lie down drunk in! lol

Well the least is here - i got 5 rooms :-D
    hotukdeals.com/ite…ani

The most would have been at a 5 star hotel in Florence when i was married. Cannot remember exact cost but was over £150 per night.

£1 a night, Cardiff in 2 weeks

£1 per night @ several places in cambodia

£450 per night @ Plaza in NYC

least was €0.06 for the crowne plaza in venice for 3 executive rooms for 2 nights each (the price was for all three for the 2 nights :pmaking it €0.01 per room per night).....not been yet, booked for a weekend in jan, infact not sure if they will be used!

not sure bout highest

£20 pppn in france (Never again) 1 star?
    £60 pppn in Malaysia 6 star hotel.. mmmmm......!!
    £120 pppn in C.london novotel, 4 star, meh... verge of 3 stars tbh..

£4k in that 7* one in Dubai (no e-ballin)

lil_tiger;7023939

least was €0.06 for the crowne plaza in venice for 3 executive rooms for 2 … least was €0.06 for the crowne plaza in venice for 3 executive rooms for 2 nights each (the price was for all three for the 2 nights :pmaking it €0.01 per room per night).....not been yet, booked for a weekend in jan, infact not sure if they will be used!not sure bout highest

Go - it's awesome. Remember my pic
    [IMG]i741.photobucket.com/alb…jpg?t=1258752218[/IMG]

I don't know really trickjabs. £90 does seem steep for a sale though, I agree.

lil_tiger;7023939

least was €0.06 for the crowne plaza in venice for 3 executive rooms for 2 … least was €0.06 for the crowne plaza in venice for 3 executive rooms for 2 nights each (the price was for all three for the 2 nights :pmaking it €0.01 per room per night).....not been yet, booked for a weekend in jan, infact not sure if they will be used!not sure bout highest

You must go. Venice is wonderful, even in the rain, even in the winter. Might keep those blooming pigeons down in St Mark's Sq.

black gerbil1;7023983

£4k in that 7* one in Dubai (no e-ballin)

Sound - how many nights did you stay ??

darren9030;7024211

Sound - how many nights did you stay ??

4. and yes i paid that a day

black gerbil1;7024221

4. and yes i paid that a day

Worth every penny mate - did you get to hit a golf ball off the top like Tiger ? :-D

Original Poster

lil_tiger;7023939

If you don't want them, I'll give you double what you paid! :thumbsup:

Cheapest is for next year - dinner, really posh double room, breakfast (in hotel that celebs, footballers etc have stayed in) for a grand total of £0 oh and its for saturday 13th of february, so they will be waking up there and spending all day in the spa on valentines day

What can I say, I write a very good letter of complaint

Something like 20 Euros a night in Spain and £390 in London.

i've never stayed in a hotel before but i've booked a 3* hotel in grimsby for £44 per night next month cant wait :w00t:

darren9030;7024009

Go - it's awesome. Remember my pic

chesso;7024209

You must go. Venice is wonderful, even in the rain, even in the winter. … You must go. Venice is wonderful, even in the rain, even in the winter. Might keep those blooming pigeons down in St Mark's Sq.

I know it looks nice....but it was booked as a romantic type weekend with friends.....there is no need for the romance now :whistling: and I never told the friends about it lol
    Also that was booked before I planned to go to NYC...and that seems to have eaten up all my funds and 'favours' for a while to come :?
    Trickyjabs;7024327

If you don't want them, I'll give you double what you paid!

lmao as tempting as your offer is....HUKD does not allow profiteering

oh and in way of proof..... hotukdeals.com/ite…e-f says one euro but was actually one cent...then BOGOF
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767173
      2. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2527
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1946
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423514458

See more discussions