whats the name of them blimin clip things from the telly

Banned 10 replies
Found 15th Dec 2009
whats them blimin clip things that you can stick on the wall and them remove and use again to clip your crimbo light to .. was advertised on the telly the other night grrrr

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

haha I dont have a clue - I use blue tack!!

Original Poster Banned

bossyboots;7232386

haha I dont have a clue - I use blue tack!!

your rubbish and fired :thumbsup:

those removable clips that are usually sold in poundland/instore/home bargains made by JML? i have no clue !

Original Poster Banned

barneydog;7232395

Command … Command stripshttp://solutions.3m.co.uk/wps/portal/3M/en_GB/EU-Command/Home/

yes thats the one .. I would hand out some rep but its bah humbug time this year

Original Poster Banned

arcangel111;7232405

those removable clips that are usually sold in poundland/instore/home … those removable clips that are usually sold in poundland/instore/home bargains made by JML? i have no clue !

yes your right they are made by 3m

where do you go if you have a good idea for a product? JML... figured that's who they were made by - everything else that's nonk seems to be lol

duzz-it?

dog_cop;7232408

yes thats the one .. I would hand out some rep but its bah humbug time … yes thats the one .. I would hand out some rep but its bah humbug time this year

:lol:

brb, telling santa to cancel DC's lego
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…1936
    2. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!12
    3. Coming up to bonfire night ...2336
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland22

See more discussions