Groups

What's the news on ilovepink?

Does anyone know if she's had her baby yet?

8 Comments

EDIT: sorry my post was ****, i thought ilovepink was a celeb

awww i care have been thinking about her- hope she's ok

Sorry, my bad i didn't mean what i said in a harsh way, i didn't realise it was a HUKD member.

Snailman;3007534

Sorry, my bad i didn't mean what i said in a harsh way, i didn't realise … Sorry, my bad i didn't mean what i said in a harsh way, i didn't realise it was a HUKD member.

lmao thats ok :thumbsup:

wwell im thinking she must of by now, but with friend/family etc, hukd will be far from her mind and shes enjoying babe, im sure she will post as soon as she gets a bit of time

Original Poster

I hope all went well for her I'd love to be snuggling up to a new baby right now, they're gorgeous when they're too young to be cheeky

tessb;3007681

I hope all went well for her I'd love to be snuggling up to a new baby … I hope all went well for her I'd love to be snuggling up to a new baby right now, they're gorgeous when they're too young to be cheeky

lol i agree, feeling broody now and again then think about how much work my 2 little boys are and think i will wait for a while lol

She's probably very tired and very busy with the new arrival and loads of visitors ! :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?33
      4. Furniture Sliders45

See more discussions