Whats the next best thing?...

My daughter wants some straightners, can't afford GHD's..
whats the next best thing??
thanks

21 Comments

a haircut

How old is she?

Banned

the babyliss pro are supposed to be the next best thing, they also have some good prices on ghd at the moment, the new coloured red ones where under a £100p

babyliss are quite good, and boots have half price & more of loads of straigtners

boots.com/en/…rs/

they have babyliss pro straightners from £100 to £48ish.

Banned

According to every female I know, nothing come close to GHDs. My oh has tried the next best ones from babyliss and she ended up just buying more GHDs. Get a loan...

master_chief

According to every female I know, nothing come close to GHDs. My oh has … According to every female I know, nothing come close to GHDs. My oh has tried the next best ones from babyliss and she ended up just buying more GHDs. Get a loan...

I have some babyliss hair straighteners, but borrowed my friends GHDs for a wedding, I loved them and now waiting for hubby to buy me some of my own for xmas!! Just hope he is taking in the hints im giving him lol

Banned

£89-93 here for the mark IV, a great price amazon.co.uk/gp/…-21
Edited by: "sassie" 26th Oct 2010

FHI are pretty good

i use vidal sasson £35.00 in asda and they work a treat, my hair is really curly and these are perfect

Original Poster

thanks, will take a look..:)

Jimston

babyliss are quite good, and boots have half price & more of loads of … babyliss are quite good, and boots have half price & more of loads of straigtnershttp://www.boots.com/en/Christmas/For-Her/Electrical-Beauty-Hair-Removal/Straighteners-Hair-Styling/Straighteners/they have babyliss pro straightners from £100 to £48ish.

Original Poster

thanks everyone..
i know GHD's are the best, but she also wants a tv, so money doesn't stretch that far..;)

Original Poster

beth3735

How old is she?

Original Poster

which model?? thanks

jellybaby22

^^^ babyliss pros are excellent... I use them more than my GHD's

Iron and ironing board. If you need to find a good iron I seem to remember a thread on here the other day which might help.;)

i use kodo just as good as ghd imo

Banned

the pro 230 ones

£28-50 nice coloured ones, they also come with a 5 yr guarantee amazon.co.uk/BaB…8-5

Edited by: "sassie" 26th Oct 2010

Fransen Futura Super Straighteners Have really good reviews across the web, stating users find they are better than GHD's as they dont take all the "body" out of their hair....website that sells them is atlanticshopping.co.uk/hai…rs/ and i think there on amazon too x

A Quote i found "I have had the Futura Ceramic Hair Straighteners for 3 years, and they have been a God send!

These are like GHD's, but cheaper."

Banned

Once, long ago, when I had a girlfriend, I was told in no uncertain terms that its GHDs or nothing - anything else are rubbish and pointless.

definately babylis pro 230's. they're quite cheap (usually around £30 ish) and they're brill, i have naturally really curly hair and they make it poker straight

Original Poster

thanks will look at these too..
missgem

Fransen Futura Super Straighteners Have really good reviews across the … Fransen Futura Super Straighteners Have really good reviews across the web, stating users find they are better than GHD's as they dont take all the "body" out of their hair....website that sells them ishttp://www.atlanticshopping.co.uk/hair-products/futura-hair-straighteners/ and i think there on amazon too x

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
    2. word association Game74044544
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
    4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions