Groups

Whats the nicest thing you've done today?

Ive just been through all the £1 for 3 issues magazine offers and bought 3 subscriptions for me pal.
    Vanity Fair
    Vogue
    More

46 Comments

Not applied to your freebie!

Original Poster

Abvance;4905338

Not applied to your freebie!

Why not?

I ain't done anything nice,although nor has anyone done anything nice for me:roll:

Original Poster

v2drinkers;4905364

Had sex :whistling:

Oooh me jealous, single :x

Hid countless eggs for my little girl to find

Original Poster

deb8z;4905372

I ain't done anything nice,although nor has anyone done anything nice for … I ain't done anything nice,although nor has anyone done anything nice for me:roll:

awww, theres time yet for both

I beat up some chavs.

I stepped on a snail that was clearly lost, so I saved it hours of panic and fear and a slow horrible death.

Original Poster

hunter82;4905384

Hid countless eggs for my little girl to find

would have been kinder to count them for her, he he :-D

Original Poster

The JFK;4905392

I beat up some chavs.

Oi Im a chav!

feel bad now i havent done anything nice....

I cooked dinner for everyone.. but i'm mum so of course i did...

i bought some ink for my hubby's personal printer, but then Im wife so of course i did....

i bought a new game for my daughter.. but its her birthday soon

Gave all the kiddies chocolate eggs... but its Easter...

Sent all my friends texts wishing them al lovely day....

now I feel bad... lol

Original Poster

Smeagol I stepped on a snail that was clearly lost, so I saved it hours of panic and fear and a slow horrible death.

michelleleemoo;4905408

Oi Im a chav!

That's
    Not
    Cool

v2drinkers;4905364

Had sex :whistling:

That's later as I am watching Skellig it's on now on sky1

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4905410

feel bad now i havent done anything nice....I cooked dinner for … feel bad now i havent done anything nice....I cooked dinner for everyone.. but i'm mum so of course i did...i bought some ink for my hubby's personal printer, but then Im wife so of course i did....i bought a new game for my daughter.. but its her birthday soonGave all the kiddies chocolate eggs... but its Easter...Sent all my friends texts wishing them al lovely day....now I feel bad... lol

probably the nicest thing you do every day is being YOU

Original Poster

The JFK;4905416

That'sNotCool

I dont need to be cool :-D

Original Poster

mikebike;4905417

That's later as I am watching Skellig it's on now on sky1

looked good but we dont have Sky, too poor :?

michelleleemoo;4905432

Whats the nicest thing you've done today?

I had a dam good tam kite earlier on and now I'm tripping the light fantastic :-D

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4905440

I had a dam good tam kite earlier on and now I'm tripping the light … I had a dam good tam kite earlier on and now I'm tripping the light fantastic :-D

is that like tommy tit?

michelleleemoo;4905432

looked good but we dont have Sky, too poor :?

Well I have sky+ it drop round to watch it :thumbsup:

Fixed my mates laptop that stopped working six months ago. It only took me fifteen minutes. For some reason I'm some kind of god now. A free sunday dinner and free beer too.

Original Poster

mikebike;4905451

Well I have sky+ it drop round to watch it :thumbsup:

I would but just had me jam roly poly and Im stuffed (not THAT way)so cant move. Wait I lie, just wiggled me toe

Original Poster

ynot-say-yes;4905453

Fixed my mates laptop that stopped working six months ago. It only took … Fixed my mates laptop that stopped working six months ago. It only took me fifteen minutes. For some reason I'm some kind of god now. A free sunday dinner and free beer too.

Result, good on you :thumbsup:

michelleleemoo;4905464

I would but just had me jam roly poly and Im stuffed (not THAT way)so … I would but just had me jam roly poly and Im stuffed (not THAT way)so cant move. Wait I lie, just wiggled me toe

yes me too we had roast gammon with all the usual stuff and a nice chocolate mousse i am sitting here struggling to move anything apart from my typing finger!

michelleleemoo;4905419

probably the nicest thing you do every day is being YOU

awww sweetie you are so kind x x x

I ate my kids chocolates so that their teeth wouldn't rot :-D

Please send my 'Best Mum' certificate to:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4905470

told my kids I loved them and gave them an easter egg, that was this … told my kids I loved them and gave them an easter egg, that was this morning tho', they've now been ordered to play outside, 'cos my house is a bombsite and I'm sick of tidying up!!!!

oh dear :-D

Original Poster

Mrs.Z;4905511

I ate my kids chocolates so that their teeth wouldn't rot :-DPlease send … I ate my kids chocolates so that their teeth wouldn't rot :-DPlease send my 'Best Mum' certificate to:

Hmmmmm ;-) :-D

Mrs.Z;4905511

I ate my kids chocolates so that their teeth wouldn't rot :-DPlease send … I ate my kids chocolates so that their teeth wouldn't rot :-DPlease send my 'Best Mum' certificate to:

lol!

Original Poster

My son is going to open a bank account this week so he can donate £2 a month to NSPCC's Full Stop appeal, think thats the nicest thing he's done in, oh, a week. My son's blinking loverly

michelleleemoo;4905448

is that like tommy tit?

Sure is :thumbsup:

and I'll tell you what...I could have vac-packed it and sold it as a draft excluder :w00t:

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4905573

Sure is :thumbsup:and I'll tell you what...I could have vac-packed it and … Sure is :thumbsup:and I'll tell you what...I could have vac-packed it and sold it as a draft exluder :w00t:

Uuuurrrrrrrrrgh NOT NICE :?

michelleleemoo;4905561

My son is going to open a bank account this week so he can donate £2 a … My son is going to open a bank account this week so he can donate £2 a month to NSPCC's Full Stop appeal, think thats the nicest thing he's done in, oh, a week. My son's blinking loverly

awwwww

for red nose day my daughter raised money by washing ppls cars

amazing really.. i was trying to think back and all i did were those sponsored things schools set up for you?

she did hers off her own volition

michelleleemoo;4905586

Uuuurrrrrrrrrgh NOT NICE :?

lol :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4905595

awwwwwfor red nose day my daughter raised money by washing ppls cars … awwwwwfor red nose day my daughter raised money by washing ppls cars amazing really.. i was trying to think back and all i did were those sponsored things schools set up for you?she did hers off her own volition

They're not bad are they some kids
    oh and thanks for the curry receipe :thumbsup:

michelleleemoo;4905628

They're not bad are they some kids :)oh and thanks for the curry receipe … They're not bad are they some kids :)oh and thanks for the curry receipe :thumbsup:

you're welcome sweetie

thank you for being so lovely x x x

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4905676

you're welcome sweetie thank you for being so lovely x x x

can you feel the love in the room ! :-D
    http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1926/1926454djigb34gae.gif

Banned

nicest thing ive done today was make my sister some juice up. (seriously thats really nice for me)

Im about to do my nice thing for the day (pay DangerGod a compliment!)

Nice new avatar you have much better than the previous one

DangerGod;4905789

nicest thing ive done today was make my sister some juice up. (seriously … nicest thing ive done today was make my sister some juice up. (seriously thats really nice for me)

actually if my son made a drink for one of his sisters I might faint lol

well done you !!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. FREE Odeon cinema ticket45
      2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121028
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767502
      4. Cat Chat77752

See more discussions