What's the oldest thing in your fridge? (Apart from the light bulb)

55 replies
Found 26th Sep 2009
We've got a can of Bud Light that we brought back from a trip to California (I know it's rubbish beer and would never drink it now but you know what it's like when you're on hols, you drink any old local crap). Never opened it and it's still there at the back of the fridge. Checked the date on the bottom of the can and it was "born on" 30th August 1996. Apparently best consumed within 110 days of the "born on" date so I guess it's even crappier now than when it was fresh.

Can I just point out to any HUKD Kim and Aggies at this point that our fridge is spotless and we're only keeping this as a souvenir that we just don't want to get rid of. The beer is older than the fridge.

So, as per the title, what's the oldest thing in your fridge?

55 Comments

sorry... my fridge gets cleaned out and disinfected weekly

Kim and Aggie :roll:

ClarityofMind;6405619

sorry... my fridge gets cleaned out and disinfected weekly :pKim and … sorry... my fridge gets cleaned out and disinfected weekly :pKim and Aggie :roll:

bleedin liar :w00t:

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6405619

sorry... my fridge gets cleaned out and disinfected weekly :pKim and … sorry... my fridge gets cleaned out and disinfected weekly :pKim and Aggie :roll:

So does ours! You could eat your dinner out of it - which is kind of the point I guess.:)

choc1969;6405624

bleedin liar :w00t:

hey those arent old pots of...............ewwwwwwwwwww

calling environmental health, brb :w00t:

my wife :whistling:

Evil_monkey;6405630

So does ours! You could eat your dinner out of it - which is kind of the … So does ours! You could eat your dinner out of it - which is kind of the point I guess.:)

bet YOU dont do it though :whistling:;-)

ClarityofMind;6405633

hey those arent old pots of...............ewwwwwwwwwwwcalling … hey those arent old pots of...............ewwwwwwwwwwwcalling environmental health, brb :w00t:

Oh My Gawd woman

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6405639

bet YOU dont do it though :whistling:;-)

And you'd win that bet:oops:

choc1969;6405642

Oh My Gawd woman

I knew I shoulda cleaned out after last time we were trying to have a baby :w00t:

the light bulb seems to have been in along time :-D

Evil_monkey;6405630

So does ours! You could eat your dinner out of it - which is kind of the … So does ours! You could eat your dinner out of it - which is kind of the point I guess.:)

wouldn't the roast be cold ? :whistling:

we have a bottle of chaampagne from when my son was born 8 yrs ago. laying down and never opened.

Evil_monkey;6405647

And you'd win that bet:oops:

you can paypal gift me, I aint proud :giggle:

choc1969;6405658

wouldn't the roast be cold ? :whistling:

Where would they put the chairs????

Original Poster

jennie-jack;6405661

we have a bottle of chaampagne from when my son was born 8 yrs ago. … we have a bottle of chaampagne from when my son was born 8 yrs ago. laying down and never opened.

Amateur :-D

jennie-jack;6405661

we have a bottle of chaampagne from when my son was born 8 yrs ago. … we have a bottle of chaampagne from when my son was born 8 yrs ago. laying down and never opened.

awwww I dunno if thats sad maybe xxxx

richp;6405634

my wife :whistling:

OMG, I'm so telling her that ;-)

ClarityofMind;6405654

I knew I shoulda cleaned out after last time we were trying to have a … I knew I shoulda cleaned out after last time we were trying to have a baby :w00t:

you said it was a toning table........:x

did wonder about the stirrups :whistling:

it would have to be the light bulb

choc1969;6405681

you said it was a toning table........:xdid wonder about the stirrups … you said it was a toning table........:xdid wonder about the stirrups :whistling:

But you looked so good tied down :w00t:

its probably a carton of orange juice !!

ClarityofMind;6405696

But you looked so good tied down :w00t:

Yep, can't deny that ;-)

wickedteen;6405686

it would have to be the light bulb

already said it, you know that they say, great minds...

aah96;6405699

its probably a carton of orange juice !!

Hello gorgeous one xxx

choc1969;6405702

Yep, can't deny that ;-)

:giggle:

ClarityofMind;6405704

Hello gorgeous one xxx

hehe heyoo x

jon1000jon;6405703

sorry mate i couldnt be arsed to read them all, lol

I keep my old trainers in there
- nice and fresh

jon1000jon;6405703

Is that a football club emblem?

aah96;6405711

hehe heyoo x

what you been up to today babe? xx

DAMNOME;6405714

I keep my old trainers in there - nice and fresh

do you keep the doof in your wardrobe??

omg, I'm dyslexic, thats meant to say food lol

Banned

the shelves

ClarityofMind;6405720

what you been up to today babe? xx

town, capitol centre ect.. bought some stuff not much it was rly funny we went to mc donalds n we were standing on the tables out side then a man came out and went can you not stand on he tables please and i went why not theres already bird crap on em' anyway n me n my mates started doing the can can :lo: funny times !

aah96;6405742

town, capitol centre ect.. bought some stuff not much it was rly funny we … town, capitol centre ect.. bought some stuff not much it was rly funny we went to mc donalds n we were standing on the tables out side then a man came out and went can you not stand on he tables please and i went why not theres already bird crap on em' anyway n me n my mates started doing the can can :lo: funny times !

lol!!

Bet they were pulling straws inside as to who had to go out and tell a bunch of you lot off

ClarityofMind;6405728

do you keep the doof in your wardrobe?? omg, I'm dyslexic, thats meant to … do you keep the doof in your wardrobe?? omg, I'm dyslexic, thats meant to say food lol

lol @ doof

DAMNOME;6405752

lol @ doof

I dunno what or WHO I was thinking of but doof works for me lol!!

richp: my wife:whistling:

ClarityofMind;6405678

OMG, I'm so telling her that ;-)

you'll have to defrost her first

ClarityofMind;6405751

lol!!Bet they were pulling straws inside as to who had to go out and tell … lol!!Bet they were pulling straws inside as to who had to go out and tell a bunch of you lot off

lmao probally we were chewing the paper of the straws then making em' into balls and firing them at people through the staws :whistling::p

ClarityofMind;6405715

Is that a football club emblem?

It was wigan athletic, I edited it because of out new manager :thumbsup:

jon1000jon;6405835

It was wigan athletic, I edited it because of out new manager :thumbsup:

Oh I see

Nice one :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…3973
    2. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***215

See more discussions