Groups
    EXPIRED

What's the one thing that really annoys you?

That one thing, that drives you insane?

For me, it's a difficult decision, however, I think the winner is Blue Rinses. just why?!

Oh and, lightly coloured cars which are trying to be a 4x4 / people carrier with pram wheels on them, often to be found under the command of someone with such a blue rinse as above. You know your in trouble when you see one of those ahead.

Oh and Phone calls where people call about 5 times to say 'I'm nearly there'. And moody people who take everything the wrong way and make it into some sort of huge mountain, for which you have to then apologise for being 'wrong'. Oh and moody people full stop who are on PMT ll year round, even if they are male. And paper clips, and nails on boards, balloons, tin cans and can openers, sardines, toe rings (wtf?!), poo, mopeds, spider webs, crusty stains, anything that grows mould, packaging that people are laughing at when they create it cus they know your never gonna get into it.

And, people who call me grumpy! :x

Hmmm...think thats pretty much it....oh no, hot dog sausages....

Rant over!

49 Comments

I hope none of that is aimed at me!
    Even though i know it is :giggle:

In reply to the original question my answer is :
    Simply, YOU!

Original Poster

How is the blue rinse?!

Queues..I rest my case.

One of my top annoyances are rude/impolite/ignorant people. Can't stand them. Manners do not cost anything.

Crap drivers, especially ones who think they're good and think they're Colin Mcrae on the road and try to cut people up cos theyve seen a gap thats 2 inches longer than their car to squeeze into.

Also drivers who forget to put their lights on when its dark.

And old drivers who are incompetent, I think everyone should have to redo their driving test at the age of 60, these stats that say old people are safer drivers are bovine excrement, its simply because old drivers dont claim thru their insurance companies when they have an accident, they use their savings.

Oh and drivers who hog the fast lanes, why???? move over if you cant go faster than 55mph. Drivers who dont use their mirrors to check if anyones behind them or when changing lanes. (These 2 points are linked)

So basically crap drivers to sum up are pretty much the only thing that really grinds my gears.

1.People who litter, no need for it
    2.People wo use the self service lane in supermarkets with 100 million items in the trolly.
    3.People who do a weekly/monthly food shop in a supermarket petrol station. 4.People who ask "where did you loose it"
    5.Broke back mountain, what a pile of trash.
    6.Fiat Multipla...need i say more!!!!
    7.Mobile phones that are so loud that the person who is calling can hear it!!!

Think thats it.:shock:

Political Correctness

SLOW.

Slow delivery, slow websites, slow replies,
    slow picking up the phone when you phone someone.Slow!

Have you two had a falling out, come on do what's in Joshanna's Avatar , kiss and make up.:giggle:

AM999

Have you two had a falling out, come on do what's in Joashanna's Avatar , … Have you two had a falling out, come on do what's in Joashanna's Avatar , kiss and make up.:giggle:

Have i missed somthing?:thinking:

I'm assuming so, read the top two posts.

1./ People meandering around the high street positively clueless as to where they're meant to be going, thus getting in my way
    2./ Parents who let their children chase/kick pigeons so they fly in my general direction.
    3./ Crackheads asking for 'a drag' on my cigarette
    4./ Lazytown - I mean really, what's that all about!?!?

cant we all just get along and be one happy family!!! :oops:

Original Poster

[SIZE=2]LOL, I thought we were?! [/SIZE]

AM999

Have you two had a falling out, come on do what's in Joashanna's Avatar , … Have you two had a falling out, come on do what's in Joashanna's Avatar , kiss and make up.:giggle:

:oops: :oops: :oops:

AM999

Joashanna's

Thanks for the name change there too :giggle:

Have you two had a falling out, come on do what's in Joashanna's Avatar , kiss and make up.:giggle:[/QUOTE]

I thought Joshanna's avetar was two people strangling each other! lol :giggle:

Have you guys fallen out?, I noticed you both said you missed each other today1;-)

1. People who speed but wont speed round the bends, they will drive at 40 on a 30, and when a rounded corner comes they will brake down to 25. Wimps, they will take the risk of knocking someone over but when it comes to them who could lose control and hurt themselves they slow down.
    2. Those who overtake you when your doing the maximum legal speed.
    3. People who use their horn, makes you think they are using it at you so you check to see if it is you.
    Seems like all three points above fit the criteria of a taxi driver.
    4. Pedestrians who think they are hard enough to take their time crossing the road. Don't you just love it when they c**p themselves when they find out you arent going to slow down.
    5. Drivers who think they can enter a one way street the wrong way.

currychops

Queues..I rest my case.

McDonalds queues are the worst! Especially as the person with their entourage of badly behaved brats inevitably hasn't bloody decided what they want by the time they get to the cashier. If only they'd used that time to decide what they want to eat rather than which crappy toy (sweeping generalisation I know) they want.

I wanted a quick double cheeseburger, not a queue in a toyshop!!!

Joshanna

Thanks for the name change there too :giggle:

OOPs, I'll change it, sorry.:shock:

I HATE people that dont acknowledge you when you let them through when you flash your lights when driving.

Im talking about when your driving along a road and a car travelling in the opposite direction comes to cars they cant pass so they have to slow down and wait,
    i sometimes slow down and flash at them to let them come through first and when there just passing you side by side they dont bloomin wave to say thanks.
    That really really gets on my nerves, what does it take just to lift your hand to say thanks AARRGGHhhh !!! lol

Wow im glad i got that off my chest :thumbsup:

Yes with the driving thing i was driving my BF's car yesterday doing 60 mph which was the speed limit, but beause i have L pleates on some idiot in a chavved up nissan something decide to over take me. Thats soooo annoying. And i havent even passed my test yet!

Seems road rage is rife here.

I need to add one more thing to my previous post:

[COLOR=Red][SIZE=5]ADVERTS FOR LOANS AND DEBT REDUCTION!!!

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Caesar

Seems road rage is rife here.I need to add one more thing to my previous … Seems road rage is rife here.I need to add one more thing to my previous post:[COLOR=Red][SIZE=5]ADVERTS FOR LOANS AND DEBT REDUCTION!!![/SIZE][/COLOR]

Or personal injury claims!!:-(

I thought Joshanna's avetar was two people strangling each other! lol :giggle:

Like great art, can be interpreted in more than one way:thumbsup:

:giggle: sadly not, although, looking at it, i suppose so, but it is supposed to be people kissing, i can post a larger picture of the painting

Joshanna

:giggle: sadly not, although, looking at it, i suppose so, but it is … :giggle: sadly not, although, looking at it, i suppose so, but it is supposed to be people kissing, i can post a larger picture of the painting

I can see that!! Just my violent side of my brain must have seen strangling before my nice side saw kissing!! lol :giggle:

:giggle: theres 2 peoples of people in this world, violent or romantic, i fall into the romantic category :giggle:

Joshanna

:giggle: theres 2 peoples of people in this world, violent or romantic, i … :giggle: theres 2 peoples of people in this world, violent or romantic, i fall into the romantic category :giggle:

I'm a romantic too, Just with PMT.:giggle: ;-)

I'm like Vincent in Collateral

BECKYBOO

I'm a romantic too, Just with PMT.:giggle: ;-)

I know someone who gets like that :oops: :oops: :oops:

Joshanna

lol:-D :giggle: :-D

Original Poster

Joshanna

2 women with PMT? The male population has had it!

People who are not disabled, or do not have a disabled passenger, who park in disabled parking bays.

And, the same applys to mother and baby spots, they do that more!

What, you can drive and decorate?

Things that annoy me - having PMT - I KNOW I'm being horrible but can't help it!

Having no internet connection - grrrrrr - no looking at hotukdeals

Having no wine in the house

Having no cigarettes - to calm my PMT

Skivers - people who PRETEND they are working but aren't

Drivers who cut you up after waiting in a massive traffic jam! (I'm too nice and can't be aggressive enough to cut them out - EXCEPT - when I have PMT)

Oh and early morning! Grump Grump

Oh and not winning the lottery on a saturday night!

Better stop - sounding like one of those grumpy old women - or maybe I just have PMT

Mobile phone retailers who mix 12 month deals with 18 month deals on their landing page. You assume it's 12 months and click through an interesting looking link, only to find it's an 18 month deal.

AM999

What, you can drive and decorate?

Yep, im a good catch me!
    I know someone who will agree

Pretty new avator
    Least you wont think its people strangling each other anymore!

Joshanna

Pretty new avator :)Least you wont think its people strangling each other … Pretty new avator :)Least you wont think its people strangling each other anymore!

Ahhh Thats a nice one, I was only teasing about the strangling!!!;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764389
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846241
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?78
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48210861

See more discussions