Whats the point of starting a basketball discussion thread, noone posted on it LOL

Found 5th Jul 2009
just jumping on the bandwagon and voicing my voice :thumbsup:

24 Comments

Bball sux

Original Poster

adrian96;5670066

Bball sux

None of tht :x

I posted and then you b*ggered off lol

Original Poster

choc1969;5670074

I posted and then you b*ggered off lol

lol sorry

1 person posted 1 basketball related comment :thumbsup: still not exactly a success

shaq to the cavs!?!?!?!?! will he get them a championship? i think not
also Artest to the lakers? he nearly stopped them winning this season but him and Kobe together not gonna work imo

So you thought a thread about a failed thread would draw the crowds instead? :whistling: :lol:

is shaq o'neil still playing basket ball ?? i used to watch it years ago on channel 4 when i was about 12, and i loved watching it, didnt really understand the points but always watched, used to think he was good and michael jordan

micoo;5670082

lol sorry1 person posted 1 basketball related comment :thumbsup: still … lol sorry1 person posted 1 basketball related comment :thumbsup: still not exactly a success

But that one person was ME :w00t:

I'd call that a blooming huge success :thumbsup:

Original Poster

scotland88;5670086

shaq to the cavs!?!?!?!?! will he get them a championship? i think … shaq to the cavs!?!?!?!?! will he get them a championship? i think notalso Artest to the lakers? he nearly stopped them winning this season but him and Kobe together not gonna work imo

artest and kobe could work, if they do they will be almost unstoppable but it wont be easy, and shaq to cleveland i think gives them a better chance, although he's aging and has only 3 or 4 seasons left in him max hes still twice the center that ilgauskis is

i play basketball, i dont watch basketball :lol:

Original Poster

vikkiwathall;5670103

is shaq o'neil still playing basket ball ?? i used to watch it years ago … is shaq o'neil still playing basket ball ?? i used to watch it years ago on channel 4 when i was about 12, and i loved watching it, didnt really understand the points but always watched, used to think he was good and michael jordan

shaq is in cleveland now lol, michael jordans been gone for a while now lol

Original Poster

ilovelilac;5670119

i play basketball, i dont watch basketball :lol:

lol, i play i watch, i spend a couple hours a day reading about it, if i put as much effort into uni as i do basketball i would be straight a's

[COLOR="Red"]I'm a baller.[/COLOR]

The JFK;5670129

[COLOR="Red"]I'm a baller.[/COLOR]

You should start a thread imo . . .

micoo;5670120

shaq is in cleveland now lol, michael jordans been gone for a while now … shaq is in cleveland now lol, michael jordans been gone for a while now lol

Well i know nothing about it anymore, it was too long ago !!! only teams i remember the names of are chicargo bulls and LA lakers ( i think), dont remember anything else, do they still show it on normal tv or just sky etc

micoo;5670128

lol, i play i watch, i spend a couple hours a day reading about it, if i … lol, i play i watch, i spend a couple hours a day reading about it, if i put as much effort into uni as i do basketball i would be straight a's

i feel the same about scrabble :oops: :oops:

Original Poster

vikkiwathall;5670135

Well i know nothing about it anymore, it was too long ago !!! only teams … Well i know nothing about it anymore, it was too long ago !!! only teams i remember the names of are chicargo bulls and LA lakers ( i think), dont remember anything else, do they still show it on normal tv or just sky etc

who the hell are the chicargo bulls :p, you get 1 game a week on channel 5 i watch it all online though :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ilovelilac;5670146

i feel the same about scrabble :oops: :oops:

i love scrabble, play it with my gran all the time lol :thumbsup:

micoo;5670152

who the hell are the chicargo bulls :p, you get 1 game a week on channel … who the hell are the chicargo bulls :p, you get 1 game a week on channel 5 i watch it all online though :thumbsup:

Crap spelling lol, multi tasking, on here, eating my tea and feeding baby all @ same time !!! Might try and watch a game to see if i can get back into it

Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started makin' trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said you're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air

phatboy123;5670224

Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool And all shootin' some b-ball … Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool And all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school When a couple of guys who were up to no good Started makin' trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared And said you're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air

:thumbsup:

so what do you think is gonna happen in the draft then big man? whos your money on?

also where do u think Dhantry Jones will fit in with the nuggets, perosonally dont think they need him

Original Poster

scotland88;5670246

so what do you think is gonna happen in the draft then big man? whos your … so what do you think is gonna happen in the draft then big man? whos your money on?

blake griffen was obv gonna be number 1, but i thought rubio would be second pick, im even more suprised that minnesta dfafted rubio and flynn, why could they possibly need the 2 best point guards int he draft, they said they wanted both to play together but that would mean one playing shooting guard and neither have ever played shotting guard lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983228
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247552
    3. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1115
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769183

See more discussions