Just seen a mod witha yelloe/red card thingie, what have i missed

1. Misc
  2. Card
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Card
22 Comments

I was going to ask that too!

It was on a snapshot JB had posted yesterday....

Also, what is the PC icon for??

Original Poster Banned

birdyboyuk;1513743

Also, what is the PC icon for??

oh not seen that :?

huh and huh ?

Original Poster Banned

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc254/sassie-sassie/card.jpg[/IMG]

Maybe a new gold star system:w00t:

I was referring to this :?

]http//ww…t=4

Original Poster Banned

birdyboyuk;1513799

I was referring to this … I was referring to this :?]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/139692/help-with-posting/showpost.php?p=1511377&postcount=4

oh err, maybe you win a prize when you gets all symbols, i aint got any yet:oops:

i think what birdy is referring to is a screenshot of how the mods see their screen, think the pc icon is our ip addy??

sassie;1513805

oh err, maybe you win a prize when you gets all symbols, i aint got any … oh err, maybe you win a prize when you gets all symbols, i aint got any yet:oops:

I'm sure you'll get plenty of prizes given the number of red and yellow cards you're bound to collect. ;-):p:whistling:

Original Poster Banned

oh err, i think they give ya these, but only they know, bet ive got a fair few then:w00t:

i think they see those yellow/red cards as links to provide warnings/bans etc, we dont see them really as we ust members.

Original Poster Banned

wonder how many you have to get, befor your booted :w00t:

sassie;1513850

wonder how many you have to get, befor your booted :w00t:

want to find out? lol......pm me some abuse and we'll find out

Original Poster Banned

shanecr;1513856

want to find out? lol......pm me some abuse and we'll find out

you want real filth or just abuse:whistling:

I would guess that the card thing is just a visual warning.
I doubt that it is linked to anything.

They are the infraction system. You get infractions and a pm warning for breaking rules etc and it keeps track of it so any mod can quickly see a users history.

Original Poster Banned

Admin;1513870

They are the infraction system. You get infractions and a pm warning for … They are the infraction system. You get infractions and a pm warning for breaking rules etc and it keeps track of it so any mod can quickly see a users history.

a what system:?what is an infraction? so if we get one of these things we are told? if not how many have i got and at what level do you boot:oops:

Will this be always shown from now? I know that this used to happen behind the scenes before.

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;1513883

Will this be always shown from now? I know that this used to happen … Will this be always shown from now? I know that this used to happen behind the scenes before.

well you never bleedin told me:x

sassie;1513889

well you never bleedin told me:x

I believe either rayman or edi told us a few weeks ago.

One of them did a screenshot, and it had them on the side, another HUKD'er noticed(Guv?) it and asked what it was, the mod told us and then deleted the screenshot.

I think emma also mentioned it a few times in the feedback thread when people were going on about people getting off "Scot-free" when they break the rules in the "For Sale/Trade" forum.

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;1513906

I believe either rayman or edi told us a few weeks ago.One of them did a … I believe either rayman or edi told us a few weeks ago.One of them did a screenshot, and it had them on the side, another HUKD'er noticed(Guv?) it and asked what it was, the mod told us and then deleted the screenshot.I am emma also mentioned it a few times in the feedback thread when people were going on about people getting off "Scot-free" when they break the rules in the "For Sale/Trade" forum.

well i didnt know about it, you think they would have noticed my silence and pm'd me wouldn't ya:whistling:

they can borrow my red and yellow cards if they like?:thumbsup:

sassie;1513861

you want real filth or just abuse:whistling:

:w00t:

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Do I need fabric conditioner?33
    2. Buying Christmas tree after Christmas56
    3. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?51
    4. Looking for advice on ESP8266 microcontroller project34