whats the rules to submitting a job lot of something?

9 replies
Found 7th Jan 2010
ie could i list a job lot of flash lights... or a job lot of pencils..
just examples above.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Don't think so. More than 2 of the same item and you are classed as running a business etc.

Original Poster

notts6501;7461411

Don't think so. More than 2 of the same item and you are classed as … Don't think so. More than 2 of the same item and you are classed as running a business etc.

thought so, just wanted to clarify without reading through them again

damn, a box of crayons is out then

lol @ the lameness

Original Poster

Alfonse;7461430

damn, a box of crayons is out thenlol @ the lameness

lol maybe it depends if they are different colours

I would check with a mod m8-remember the hamsters at xmas? it was deemed that you could sell 2 of EACH hamster,so therefore if you had the british and american ones,that would mean you could sell 16 total,cos they were all "different" so maybe the "2 of each" rule does have certain variations.

I mean,you can sell 100 match attax cards cant you? Ive seen several posts offering them.

Original Poster

barky;7461551

I would check with a mod m8-remember the hamsters at xmas? it was deemed … I would check with a mod m8-remember the hamsters at xmas? it was deemed that you could sell 2 of EACH hamster,so therefore if you had the british and american ones,that would mean you could sell 16 total,cos they were all "different" so maybe the "2 of each" rule does have certain variations.I mean,you can sell 100 match attax cards cant you? Ive seen several posts offering them.

hmm yeah its unclear really.

GentleTouch;7461576

hmm yeah its unclear really.

HUKD rules... Unclear? IVE NEVER HEARD SUCH RUBBISH... EVER!

supermod

GentleTouch, please use the report button http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/report.gif on this thread to let us know exactly what it is you were thinking of listing & one of us can give you a specific answer then & it won't be classed as cross promotion if discussed off forum, thanks
Alfonse;7461430

damn, a box of crayons is out thenlol @ the lameness

One box of 10 crayons would be allowed, 5 boxes of 10 crayons wouldn't be allowed as it would be a bulk sale, if that helps clarify further.

(1) This is for personal trading and selling only. Multi user/connected … (1) This is for personal trading and selling only. Multi user/connected accounts are NOT permitted in this forum. NO businesses, trader like, businesslike behaviour or services. NO bulk sales of more than two of the SAME items sold separately or together as a 'lot' within a three month period. NO linking to an external business, eBay/Amazon Marketplace store.

Original Poster

understood.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions